Pony Talk > Pony Corral

35-40th Anniversary ponies - Mark IV

<< < (23/57) > >>

tjenni:
Oh, I also hope they will be available through amazon, soon. Well amazon in Europe, I can´t afford them from the US with the high shipping costs, utopic ebay prices and custom charges... I already have the originals in MOC, but I love those Basic Fun variants, too =)

LadyMoondancer:
Hey guys, I'm compiling a list of where the Twinkle Eye ponies are sold--and I have found a couple online stores!  They're mostly small, independent toy stores.

So I would recommend checking your local non-chain toy stores; most of them don't sell goods online, so the Twinkle Eyes might be there and you'd never realize!  Also, even if they don't carry them now, they might order them if you ask . . . It's at least worth trying. :)

But yeah, here are some places selling them:

https://heckyeahponyscans.tumblr.com/post/669510214966460416

IN PERSON:

Blain’s Farm & Fleet
Meijer
Cracker Barrel
Canadian Toys R Us
maybe The Paper Store?? (unconfirmed)

ONLINE:

eBay obviously
Cat ‘n Mouse Toys and Games
Tahoe Toys & Treasures
Wigwam’s Toys (UK store) - Not listed yet, but they’ve carried every previous Basic Fun line so they're a good bet
Five Little Diamonds (UK) - Has listed the Twinkle Eyes but they aren't in stock yet. They also reserve them for people . . . I'm guessing that means contacting them via Facebook or website to let them know which ponies you want?  And then they contact you when they arrive?  Just guessing

Leave a Whisper:
Well that's just grand! I have no chance of getting these. Thanks retail jerks.   :pout:

LadyMoondancer:
The ones in the second list can be ordered online. :)  Much cheaper than eBay.

(Some of them may not be in stock currently, but just keep an eye on the pages . . . They'll restock eventually and then you can nab them.
 ^_~)

Edit:  Also if anyone is still looking for Tootsie's set Tahoe's Treasures has those as well.

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: LadyMoondancer on December 03, 2021, 07:59:42 AM ---The ones in the second list can be ordered online. :)  Much cheaper than eBay.

(Some of them may not be in stock currently, but just keep an eye on the pages . . . They'll restock eventually and then you can nab them.
 ^_~)

Edit:  Also if anyone is still looking for Tootsie's set Tahoe's Treasures has those as well.

--- End quote ---

:hug: Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version