Pony Talk > Pony Corral

35-40th Anniversary ponies - Mark IV

<< < (22/57) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
I hope they pop up on Amazon. The distribution is bull pucky.

SunPony:
I went to the Meijer closest to me and they had not only the twinkle eye set but also multiples of the Posey set, and a whole bunch of the G5 toys.  It was a huge pony jackpot!  Wow, those TE's look great in person  :cool:  If anyone wants me to try picking up any of these Basic Fun ponies for you send me a PM. 

toyjunky:
Apparently the online store The Toy Shoppe Northport has two of them in stock (Sweet Stuff & Skyrocket). I've never ordered from them, but the prices + shipping are probably going to be better options than Ebay for anyone who does not live near any Cracker Barrels or Meijers.

Taffeta:
I'm a bit annoyed Amazon.com hasn't picked them up yet, since Sky Rocket is on my sister's Christmas List and the ebay scalpers plus import duty is making it an impossible quest right now. How well distributed are these girls? It sounds like they're a bit hit and miss still, in which case maybe I will just have to give up.

They're not in the UK yet unfortunately. Probably won't be till the spring. If of course the world hasn't ended by then...;)

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on November 27, 2021, 07:42:15 AM ---I'm a bit annoyed Amazon.com hasn't picked them up yet, since Sky Rocket is on my sister's Christmas List and the ebay scalpers plus import duty is making it an impossible quest right now. How well distributed are these girls? It sounds like they're a bit hit and miss still, in which case maybe I will just have to give up.

They're not in the UK yet unfortunately. Probably won't be till the spring. If of course the world hasn't ended by then...;)

--- End quote ---

Same. I wonder why they aren't?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version