Pony Talk > Pony Corral

35 Anniversary ponies - Mark IV

<< < (21/26) > >>

SunPony:
I had to run some errands today and I passed a Cracker Barrel so I went in real quick to look for ponies...no new twinkle eye ponies, just Sparkler and Gusty.  The wait continues.  Meanwhile local Meijers still have lots of the Posey set.

achab1984:
I had the full set but sold them all off! I thought they were done making these!

JazzMatazz:
I checked Cracker Barrel & Farm & Fleet today, still nada but I did see the basic fun care bears and strawberry shortcakes have been stocked so perhaps soon?

Rainribbon31:
A family member spoke with an employee at Farm & Fleet yesterday and was told the TEs aren't showing up in their warehouse inventory, which means they're sitting on a ship somewhere. According to this F&F person, many of their Christmas toys are still out there and might not arrive until March. I also called a F&F and was basically told the same thing.

Wardah:

--- Quote from: Rainribbon31 on November 10, 2021, 02:28:30 PM ---A family member spoke with an employee at Farm & Fleet yesterday and was told the TEs aren't showing up in their warehouse inventory, which means they're sitting on a ship somewhere. According to this F&F person, many of their Christmas toys are still out there and might not arrive until March. I also called a F&F and was basically told the same thing.

--- End quote ---

What I wonder is, if I remember correctly, F&F only carry toys for the Christmas shopping season (since I don't live near one at all.) What happens if they can't get them in time for Christmas? Do they put them into a warehouse until next year, send them back to Basic Fun, or do they get unloaded onto discount retailers like TJ Maxx and Marshall's?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version