Pony Talk > Pony Corral

35-40th Anniversary ponies - Mark IV

<< < (3/57) > >>

Wardah:
I don't think it's cancelled but it might be a hiatus. Target only has so much space for retro toys, which tbh is more of a parental impulse than your typical toys directly aimed at kids with advertising in their favorite shows and YouTube channels. Impulse purchases in general have taken a hit thanks to the pandemic causing people who do shop in person to be in and out and more focused on what they need. I think if they do end up on hiatus they might bring them back for the 40th anniversary like they did for SSC. I just hope it won't just be glitter versions of the collector ponies because then I'd be sad.

Leave a Whisper:
As long as I can get em on Amazon,  that'll make me happy. Depending on how they do the eyes as well. If they're just glued on, or they fall out, or they make them regular ponies forget it.

LadyAmalthea:
I guess I'd settle for being able to buy them on Amazon if I had to, although it's not my first choice. I got my Stranger Things Applejack on Amazon and she was reasonably priced ($12 or so), but the box arrived damaged because they mailed her in a non-padded envelope.

There's just something to be said about being able to go in a store and pick out a pony from the shelf...makes me feel like an excited 8-year-old kid again. Wish Target would continue carrying the line.

SilverLinedStars:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on April 19, 2021, 02:34:41 PM ---As long as I can get em on Amazon,  that'll make me happy. Depending on how they do the eyes as well. If they're just glued on, or they fall out, or they make them regular ponies forget it.

--- End quote ---

I hope for the same! Amazon is pricey but I'm glad to find them there at all. Target no longer appears to be an option at all. Curious how the Twinkle Eyes will turn out. The quality has been pretty good so far so it makes me think we'll see something nice.

I do believe this is the end of the line (for a while anyway.) I noticed Strawberry Shortcake was back on the shelf. So maybe MLP might come back at some point. Either way, I'm happy that there were some nice releases. I do love my snowy white Gusty. :)

serena-hime:
Just popping in to let everyone know that The Toy Shoppe Northport has restocked the Posey wave again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version