Pony Talk > Pony Corral

35-40th Anniversary ponies - Mark IV

(1/57) > >>

Loa:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,395140.0.html

The latest topic above! :D

toyjunky:
Since there is no  Meijer, Paper Source or Cracker Barrel near me I gave up and bought the Posey set on Ebay. I did see a few of them listed on a few stores on Amazon, but they were just as much as Ebay and were not delivering until May (the ones I bought should arrive by the end of the week). I really hope Target does start selling them again. I did also check the other store the previous thread had a link to, but they are currently all sold out.

tailrustedtealeaf:
Trying to keep everyone on the same page, MLPMerch is up to date.

We are expecting twinkle eyes next. Sky Rocket, Fizzy, Gingerbread, and Sweet Stuff.

Leave a Whisper:
So they say, but just like with the last 2 promised sets,I'll believe it when people start finding them in stores. That's not to say I'm not grateful,  but I'm disappointed by the canceled flutter ponies,  and the lack of babies.

Wardah:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on April 18, 2021, 11:35:47 AM ---So they say, but just like with the last 2 promised sets,I'll believe it when people start finding them in stores. That's not to say I'm not grateful,  but I'm disappointed by the canceled flutter ponies,  and the lack of babies.

--- End quote ---

I wonder if what's postponing the babies is difficulty in getting everything they come with. The earliest babies came with lots of accessories that could be hard to find. Maybe they decided to wait until later and do later babies that didn't come with so much stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version