Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello, Friends!

(1/3) > >>

Kanthaka:
Hello all! I'm Veda/Kanthaka and, like some other folks, I'm coming back to the Arena after being away for years and years. I was most active from 2008 through 2012 and I was a mod in the Customs forum for a while, so I'm not new so much as making a comeback. Life, health, and an all-consuming job kept me away from hobbies, but now I'm dusting off the pony collection and the paints and getting back to customizing.

(Speaking of customs, my sincere apologies to anyone who has any of my old ones. I'm older and wiser now and know not to seal things with Mod Podge.)

I'm looking forward to hanging out here again!

BlackCurtains:
Kanthaka! It's so great to see you! :D You're a legend! I'm just getting back into customizing too. It would be wonderful to see your amazing ponies again :heart:

Kanthaka:
Hey, I know you -- hello! A legend? :blush:

It's a hard thing to get back into! Painting on a pony definitely requires skills that don't get exercised in everyday life...

Griffin:
:tackleglomp:  Kanthaka!!!! (My jaw literally dropped when I saw your name here hahaha!)

So happy to see you back! And yes you ARE a legend! :hearts: It would be wonderful to see some new custom work from you, I still go to your DA gallery for inspiration every now and then.

Welcome back!

pinkkittywinks:
Hello again :hug: it is great to have you back :bigups:

Love pkw xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version