TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Does anyone personally know hathorcat1320 on eBay

(1/2) > >>

BabyBlueRibbon:
Hi all. I am worried about her. I know she is a super long time member of the pony world and so I know she is an awesome person. Normally, things go extremely well. this is why I am worried that something is actually wrong.

I am in a transaction with her, and I have sent some emails through the ebay messenger. I am not sure if she is getting those. I have even gone to the ask a question on one of her auctions and I did not get a response from her either.

I really hope it is just she has been ultra busy, and she has not had time to get back with me. I hope someone can help reconnect us together.

Loa:

--- Quote from: BabyBlueRibbon on March 26, 2021, 06:44:40 AM ---Hi all. I am worried about her. I know she is a super long time member of the pony world and so I know she is an awesome person. Normally, things go extremely well. this is why I am worried that something is actually wrong.

I am in a transaction with her, and I have sent some emails through the ebay messenger. I am not sure if she is getting those. I have even gone to the ask a question on one of her auctions and I did not get a response from her either.

I really hope it is just she has been ultra busy, and she has not had time to get back with me. I hope someone can help reconnect us together.

--- End quote ---

Yes I do. I'll reach out to her. I know some family members have been super sick so something may have happened.

BabyBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: Loa on March 26, 2021, 11:02:28 AM ---Yes I do. I'll reach out to her. I know some family members have been super sick so something may have happened.

--- End quote ---

OH NO. This sad news. I knew something big had be happening. I have multiple successful transactions with her over the years. This is why I was getting worried. Thank you for helping out, Loa. Prayers for her family. Hugs

Carrehz:
Oh dear, I hope everything's alright :( Keeping her in my thoughts

jenpen:
Did you ever hear back from hathorcat1320? I am in a similar situation. I was happily communicating with her on ebay about some transactions and then nothing. She had been great communication wise up until that point, so I also feel something must of gone very wrong and I am a bit worried for her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version