Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Draw Together! ~ 4/4-4/18

(1/4) > >>

tailrustedtealeaf:
It's back! It's getting changed up a bit, too.
What is this?
Two ponies, a palette, and a prompt is posted every two weeks. You don't have to mix all three together, you can pick one pony, the palette, the prompt and palette, both pony and prompt...etc. Then you draw them and post your creation in here for everyone to see!  :art:
Although the prompt mix will change every two weeks, there is NO time limit.
4/4~4/18
April showers time. It's certainly raining more here. Stay dry with Dewdrop Dazzle and Merriweather!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(Dewdrop Dazzle picture by Breyer600 on MLW, Merriweather picture by Lilcricketnoise on MLW)

Here's an interesting color scheme! Does it evoke the feeling of rain to you?

SchemeColor.com!
#231c51
#4E3263
#3379AC
#79ACAB
#DAC5A1
#EEDEB0

And here's our word prompts!
Mist, Earth, Purple, Tulip
3/21~4/3
SpoilerSpring is here! What better ponies to enjoy its arrival than Daffodil and Spring?

(Daffodil picture by RainbowWindy on MLW, Spring picture by Spoosh on Strawberry Reef)

As we're winding up for Easter, how about this palette?

(99Designs.com provided this one!)
For digital artists and ease of pasting:
#F7F7F7
#FED376
#A2D7BF
#EA93BE
#A59CCC

Or, perhaps the following words will inspire you?
Breeze, Egg, Pollen, Dawn
Ready, steady, get creating! :art:

Gator:
Would anyone be mad if I posted an old picture?  I have a favorite of mine I did of Daffodil many years ago.

tailrustedtealeaf:

--- Quote from: Gator on March 21, 2021, 04:46:56 PM ---Would anyone be mad if I posted an old picture?  I have a favorite of mine I did of Daffodil many years ago.

--- End quote ---
I'd say go for it!

Gator:
I don't remember when I actually drew it, but the computer says I last posted it in 2011, so it's at least ten years old.  This is one my favorite pony drawings.  I just wish I had used my water colours and not pencils, I think it would have looked better that way.  And if you pretend there is a breeze pushing those clouds, the grass and flowers, then I meet some of the criteria for the draw together.

Oh, and I'm looking to buy Daffodil if any one has her for an ok price.  She's the last I need to complete the set.

tailrustedtealeaf:
Wow, that's gorgeous Gator! :lovey: She looks so sweet, like she's going to take a nap waiting for them to grow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version