Creativity > Customs

~ The Customs Rainbow Game ~ AIR/SKY themed ponies

<< < (49/70) > >>

Heelys:
I'm sure you can tell by my icon that I like making animals. I've made a few cows, a goat, a reindeer... but here's one that's currently up for grabs on Etsy. Meet Critter the Caterpillar!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

going for a touch of Long Furby surrealism. But I think they just turned out cute. :>

starscout:

--- Quote from: Ponybookworm on January 18, 2022, 07:31:57 AM ---I hope it counts if it's not made from a Pony, but rather a Pony pet (HQG1C, so don't worry)
But have my fave cat Custom!!!

This is Toffee. She's the cat who goes with my Custom Building: Cappuccino's Caffe. She's my favourite of the cat Customs because her dip-dye turned out so well!!! I painted her eyes blue (the base had green eyes) & added wee stripes as well

--- End quote ---
Ha, I'm actually painting one of these right now! Yours looks precious!

My Lisa Frank pony has leopard spots on her... does she count? :)

tjenni:
I always only have old pictures, I really havenĀ“t done any Customs in nearly 10 years XD
the german text means: Neko the tiger cat

puuush:

--- Quote from: Heelys on January 18, 2022, 07:44:21 AM ---I'm sure you can tell by my icon that I like making animals. I've made a few cows, a goat, a reindeer... but here's one that's currently up for grabs on Etsy. Meet Critter the Caterpillar!

going for a touch of Long Furby surrealism. But I think they just turned out cute. :>

--- End quote ---
OMG, what a creative and fun custom. Love it. :D

I did this African Grey Parrot ages ago. But he was so fun to make.

ChocolateStarfire:
I have several custom ponies with dinosaurs on them-here's my favorite of those, a yellow Triceratops unicorn with hair from a Sunny Daze G3!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version