collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rainbow High?  (Read 27063 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbow High?
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2022, 07:40:44 AM »
I found some new RH dolls. :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JR Sunny is really cute.  I'm trying to stick to one doll per character but she's making me reconsider that. 

This is my favorite Pacific Coast doll so far.  I love her. :lovey: She will soon be mine.  I would have bought her over the weekend but I had to decide between her and something else and I bought the other thing instead.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2022, 09:19:06 PM »
Oh, that Sunny is so cute!  I haven’t seen any yet but I really like Junior High Jade.   That little bandaid on her nose is adorable.

Margot is also very pretty.  I saw her today and was tempted.    I also really like Simone. 
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2022, 03:17:35 AM »
The Sunny doll is from the line Rainbow High Junior High. Can’t wait till they come to the U.K

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2022, 07:49:27 AM »
I bought Margot and Simone this weekend.  Sunny's still the only RH Junior High doll I've seen in my area.

Ponyfan

Offline brightberry

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2022, 10:45:37 PM »
I bought Margot and Simone this weekend.  Sunny's still the only RH Junior High doll I've seen in my area.

Ponyfan
Congrats!

I finally put all mine together for a photograph. It didn't seem like I had a lot but,

I don't have plans for more until Shadow High.  Phaedra, Harper, Sheryl and Carmen are my current favorites.  I didn't think I would get Sheryl once I saw her in stores.  She looked ok but not to my tastes and I try to only get two from each line.  But weeks later I saw one that I couldn't leave behind.  That was a nice surprise.  I'm not sure if that's how she's suppose to look but I like it.

Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2022, 03:43:49 AM »
It seems like the sleepover line isn't gonna be imported to Australia  :( Such a shame because I would've loved to buy Brianna and Robin
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2022, 07:50:14 PM »
I just saw the Shadow High doll images. They look nice but the fashion style is like RH and I was hoping for something more unique, not based on “luxury” brands. It really is like an extension as opposed to a new line. I like the boy a lot though and am still interested to see unfiltered images. I feel like there still may be a particular RH doll or line that will lure me in eventually but I’ve resisted so far. I’m still surprised MGA was able to use the name Shadow High as it was already used by Mattel for a crossover book between MH & EAH.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 07:52:31 PM by Flitter »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2022, 03:07:44 PM »
The Shadow High dolls are starting to show up in my area.  They are not for me but I hope the people that want them are able to find them.

Ponyfan

Offline brightberry

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2022, 04:23:30 PM »
I'd really like to find Shanelle. She is the only one where I love both her outfits.  I also want to get a Luna to keep in box.

But... I'd really been hoping for literal Goth Dolls. 
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2022, 07:57:16 AM »
Yes, this. I was hoping for an alternative culture to counter RH but they don't come off as any different to me, besides the monochrome scheme

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2022, 11:57:53 AM »
I actually like the shadow high because it seems like a really bold move and something about it feels cool and different. I think it would be fun to photograph them and I just find them interesting and different.

I haven't yet seen them in person, I'm hoping when I go out of town saturday I'll be able to find them.
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2022, 05:30:31 PM »
Yes, this. I was hoping for an alternative culture to counter RH but they don't come off as any different to me, besides the monochrome scheme

I miss Bleeding Edge Goths. They weren't meant for kids but they had authentic goth looks for the time. Would be cool if anything like that would make a return but I fear any darker themes in playline dolls vanished together with the mainstream popularity of vampire romance (and doll-wise, Monster High).

Offline brightberry

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2022, 04:31:28 PM »
I finally saw them in person and ended up with Nicole.  She is so pretty. Her hair doesn't have that pinkish color as the stock photos show.  It's multiple shades of gray and very soft. No product.  It's so shiny and glittery it looks like it has tinsel but it doesn't. I've been admiring it for half the day.  Her clothes are also of surprising quality and detail. I'm not a sporty person, but I have to admit I'm more likely to wear clothes like hers because I like the option of being able to run and skip.

I think the other dolls are also quite pretty.  I haven't seen Shanelle yet.  Her dress is my favorite thing about her.  But Heather looked amazing.  I especially love Luna's alien look.  It reminds me of the original Star Trek.  Maybe that's not what they were going for but, I think it's fascinating.  It makes me wish Ash had pointy ears and wore a uniform.  I'd buy him then.

I also saw series 4 on YouLoveIt.com.  I think Burgundy is my favorite, then orchid.  But who knows in person.

https://www.youloveit.com/dolls/2109-rainbow-high-series-4-dolls-burgundy-emerald-neon-orange-cobalt-violet-and-pink-boy.html

I miss Bleeding Edge Goths. They weren't meant for kids but they had authentic goth looks for the time. Would be cool if anything like that would make a return but I fear any darker themes in playline dolls vanished together with the mainstream popularity of vampire romance (and doll-wise, Monster High).

Those were great dolls.  I wish they had made something more like that. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 04:33:02 PM by brightberry »
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline SweetNightmare

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*uᴥu *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*
    • View Profile
    • My Carrd.co
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2022, 05:00:11 PM »
I do like that new Buttercup girl form series 4. So soft!
I recently got Kia Hart and I do like her a lot! She's the only Rainbow High doll that I own right now. I would love to own all of them but I just don't have the space or the money to buy too many of them.
Though about buying Robin and Brianna Dulce but for some reason Brianna is super expensive online here in Poland (twice as much as Robin).
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚visitors can't see pics , please register or login
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

My Checklist || My Wishlist || My Carrd.co
Signature by  starscout

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2022, 09:20:53 AM »
I’m in a pickle I don’t know which three Pacific Coast Rainbow High dolls to get it’s between Bella Parker, Simone Summers, Hali Capri, Harper Dune, Finn Rosado, & Phaedra Westward.

I’ve got Rainbow Cheer Violet Willow preowned from eBay & I’m working on putting her hair in plaits then I might boil wash it.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal