collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Jem & Holograms Products from Diamond Select due Fall 2021  (Read 3930 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Jem & Holograms Products from Diamond Select due Fall 2021
« on: March 08, 2021, 08:30:07 PM »
Was doing my G5 news hunt, saw this, I know there's quite a few people who like Jem. :)
Diamond Select Toys is known for their wide range of dynamic collectibles. Hasbro is the home of many of the world’s greatest toy and entertainment brands. Now, the two companies will partner up on a new line of collectibles based on some of Hasbro’s biggest names!

The new range will include products based on Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers, classic animated Dungeons & Dragons, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, and Jem and the Holograms. Products will include both retro-styled collectibles as well as items based on the newest iterations of the characters. It is DST’s first time working on Dungeons & Dragons and Magic: The Gathering, two fantasy brands that continue to capture the imagination of fans worldwide.

The new range will span multiple categories of collectibles, including Gallery Diorama PVC sculptures, Premier Collection and Milestones resin statues, Legends in 3D half-scale busts and Minimates mini-figures. The first products will launch in Fall 2021 at comic shops, specialty stores and drug stores worldwide.
Sauce
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Jem & Holograms Products from Diamond Select due Fall 2021
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 08:17:13 AM »
This sounds really interesting. :D Is Diamond Select Toys the same company that made the Daiya no Ace PVC sculptures?  The details on those were incredible but by the time I discovered them they were out of production and out of my price range.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 08:44:48 PM »
Now Diamonds Select is affordable! Bought Alucard and Sypha for my daughter and boyfriend. I'll be waiting for these. Kinda hard to find though. Want Stormer, Roxy,Kimberly, Aja, Jem and Minx.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 10:25:38 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 02:54:17 AM »
It's funny having this Jem stuff around. I guess the number 35 is somehow suddenly important? Although like MLP I'd pitch Jem at 85 not 86, but whatever...

I'm still sad that so many beautiful dolls came out for the IT release and I can't afford any of them (not even at retail). So I can just look at them...I think the outfit Jetta's released in is one I made for my 80s Jetta doll years ago, but the whole Jetta and Stormer + I like your style in one release makes me want to cry xD. It's Jetta's debut moment, debut song...Talent Search 1 & 2 are also eps I have script copies for. So I guess I'm going to be saving up for a looooong time in the future and hoping they don't end up as insanely priced as Jem/Jerrica.

...And now there are other Jem things too?

I usually get away with it by having Jetta and Synergy as favourites alongside Stormer, because they get less attention and thus fewer releases. But...:/
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2021, 11:49:02 AM »
It's funny having this Jem stuff around. I guess the number 35 is somehow suddenly important? Although like MLP I'd pitch Jem at 85 not 86, but whatever...

I'm still sad that so many beautiful dolls came out for the IT release and I can't afford any of them (not even at retail). So I can just look at them...I think the outfit Jetta's released in is one I made for my 80s Jetta doll years ago, but the whole Jetta and Stormer + I like your style in one release makes me want to cry xD. It's Jetta's debut moment, debut song...Talent Search 1 & 2 are also eps I have script copies for. So I guess I'm going to be saving up for a looooong time in the future and hoping they don't end up as insanely priced as Jem/Jerrica.

...And now there are other Jem things too?

I usually get away with it by having Jetta and Synergy as favourites alongside Stormer, because they get less attention and thus fewer releases. But...:/

I know what you mean about the IT dolls.  I couldn't afford them either.  There are a few that I love but will never own.  I have a friend that owns a few of them and she posted a pic of Bad Kimber the other day.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 07:43:02 PM »
Ooh very interesting. I will have to keep an eye out
~Foxtale~

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 09:33:14 AM »
Has there been any news on this?

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2021, 01:14:23 PM »
A quick poking around finds nothing, perhaps it was delayed due to factory bottlenecks and whatnot since it was announced back in March.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 03:07:47 PM »
I remember the show and I really enjoyed seeing them in box on shelves as a kid.  But all my funds went to ponies. I would love seeing the dolls again! I hope they look amazing.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2022, 04:26:21 PM »
I remember the show and I really enjoyed seeing them in box on shelves as a kid.  But all my funds went to ponies. I would love seeing the dolls again! I hope they look amazing.

Diamond Selects has really nice figures.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/92776?fbclid=IwAR3_LKj8AD4eQwgRfa_Q0ci_2_usXS2APkMaDC-eQLhjngElmTQxYRxeyRA

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal