Pony Talk > Pony Corral

First Look at G5 Toys

<< < (180/182) > >>

TwistedRiver:
Still not sure about this gen and I don't get out anymore to see them in person. Not sure if they are worth ordering online.

Ragamuffin:

--- Quote from: TwistedRiver on November 28, 2021, 04:44:18 PM ---Still not sure about this gen and I don't get out anymore to see them in person. Not sure if they are worth ordering online.

--- End quote ---

Depending on where you live/how much it costs to ship I would try to get one pony to see how you like it, because they really do look better in person. If it doesn't meet expectations, I wouldn't consider it a complete loss, because I see it as "well, I can say I own at least one pony from this gen". The poseables might be the best we have ATM, they're very cute, photogenic, and there's a decent variety of characters. Second best are the 6" styling size ponies. The 3" brushables aren't that good and very hard to come by.

One of the best parts of G5 are their ears. They're so cute and horsey! And if you get a poseable or a 6" of Pipp or Zipp, they have very pretty wings. The poseable pegasus wings can move, too!

Leave a Whisper:
I'm glad that they stopped giving the boys dull colors and made them just as colorful as the g1 and g2 boys again.

Post Merge: November 28, 2021, 08:26:54 PM

--- Quote from: TwistedRiver on November 28, 2021, 04:44:18 PM ---Still not sure about this gen and I don't get out anymore to see them in person. Not sure if they are worth ordering online.

--- End quote ---

Understandable.

starscout:
Haven't seen anyone else share these yet, but a Sunny lantern and a Pipp Princess Petals popped up on Amazon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

I really dig the Sunny lantern. :lovey:

LadyMoondancer:

One of Pipp's accessories is a tiny toy of HERSELF!  When I was a kid I used to pretend my single Mommy Charm was a toy for my baby ponies, so this pleases me greatly.

I like the removable wings / horn for the lantern set, I think that will have a lot of playability for kids who saw the movie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version