Pony Talk > Pony Corral

First Look at G5 Toys

<< < (170/182) > >>

Wardah:

--- Quote from: Cadence on October 16, 2021, 12:03:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 13, 2021, 08:37:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: SunPony on October 13, 2021, 08:34:24 AM ---Maybe I'm mistaken and he wasn't actually part of that set...I remember in the picture he had shoes and looked like the same type of figure as the others, but perhaps he is actually part of a set we haven't seen yet.

--- End quote ---

Your not wrong,  but you know how shoddy Hasbro's distribution is under normal circumstances.

--- End quote ---

Yep, that set exists at least in stock photos! Just not on the poster that I got from the other Crystal Adventure sets. :P I’m wondering if maybe he will be part of a wave 2 shipment along with more Crystal Adventure Izzys once manufacturing and shipping delays catch up. That Izzy is pretty impossible to find in stores here, either due to her being extremely popular or under-manufactured and delayed, or just not shipped with the other girls. All we have are Sunny, Zipp and Pipp galore.

--- End quote ---

It wouldn't be the first time Hasbro left the second wave off the insert. It's happened all the way back to G3 at least.

maycrestmom:
i was also just wondering about the G5 set stuff.  All that seems available right now are the ebay options or amazon set.  I have not seen any MLP in my local wal-mart or targets so... boo.  I was finally going to cave and get my nieces ponies and now it seems no luck finding them in stores so I wonder was the movie popular enough so folks will wait out this shipping storm/nightmare back-up or since hasbro also got hit with recent passing of its CEO is that gonna factor in whether these toys are around after the holidays if they aren't going to make it to port in a month?

SunPony:

--- Quote from: maycrestmom on October 17, 2021, 08:52:51 AM ---i was also just wondering about the G5 set stuff.  All that seems available right now are the ebay options or amazon set.  I have not seen any MLP in my local wal-mart or targets so... boo.  I was finally going to cave and get my nieces ponies and now it seems no luck finding them in stores so I wonder was the movie popular enough so folks will wait out this shipping storm/nightmare back-up or since hasbro also got hit with recent passing of its CEO is that gonna factor in whether these toys are around after the holidays if they aren't going to make it to port in a month?

--- End quote ---

Do you have Meijer near you?  I finally looked in one and it had so many G5 and Basic Fun ponies, including the Sunny/smoothie set and Izzy/forest pets set. I wish I had looked there sooner!  My Target still had nothing, though.

Leave a Whisper:
https://little-kunai-3.tumblr.com/post/665590596182867969/i-decided-to-see-how-g4-pony-wear-fit-them-its-a

I decided to see how g4 pony wear fits them.

BlackCurtains:
I got the Unicorn Party Pack from Walmart as a birthday present :D After seeing them in person, I really like the toys. The almost smooth wings are kinda weird but they'll be easy to clean (not that I expect my ponies to get dirty, I'm thinking more of secondhand ponies). I like the different eye shapes and LOVE the hooves. The hair seem like nice quality too but I haven't really messed much with the hair yet, just first impressions. I do wish Hutch had real hair and that... Pip? the white pegasus, had her butch cut.

While I was in the toy aisle (I had to exchange the pack because the first one my mom ordered was missing Sunny... not sure how an employee could miss that but whatever, it's Walmart) I looked at some of the other toys and there were quite a few I would like to have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version