Pony Talk > Pony Corral

First Look at G5 Toys

<< < (2/182) > >>

banditpony:

--- Quote from: Ragamuffin on February 25, 2021, 08:47:00 AM ---visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Got a quick look of the G5 toys.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for posting the first glance :D
Hm.. I love all of Sunny's accessories.

Sunny doesn't have articulation -- and the other two are. So maybe they will be two different sets? One with rooted hair, one without?

Edit again -- I'm really liking the back legs on sunny :heart: no more blobby sticks.

Mrs. Prospector:
Don't really like them. Their heads are so tall, and their muzzles so short. They look kinda scary from the front.

lalalei2001:
Guys I think Sunny is a remix of this G3 background character

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

fuzzysherbet:
I don't hate it? I agree that these look like they'll be bigger, and I like the body shape well enough, but seriously, would a more equine face be too much to ask? Also not a fan of those articulated ponies, but I'm never a fan of those regardless of generation.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
Sunny's toy seems to have a lot of hair, which is exciting! It definitely does look like G5 will launch with both the regular brushable hair line, and also a GOH-esque molded hair, articulated line. I'm happy the brushables seem like they'll have a lot of hair, I hope we get to see the brushables for the other characters (and Sunny's molded toy) soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version