Pony Talk > Pony Corral

First Look at G5 Toys

<< < (4/182) > >>

Shaiyeh:
I hope we'll get a lot of the brushables. I like what I'm seeing so far, thanks for the side view of the face. :D molded hair is not for me, but I can't wait to see more pics of these!

Flitter:
They seem to have a hard time translating the movie model faces onto the merch and toys. Front facing, the eyes seem really wierd both here and the previously seen bedding.

Ragamuffin:
I like the body and I LOVE the accessories for Sunny but those heads... at least put their eyes a bit further apart? ^^;

banditpony:

--- Quote from: Flitter on February 25, 2021, 09:04:46 AM ---They seem to have a hard time translating the movie model faces onto the merch and toys. Front facing, the eyes seem really wierd both here and the previously seen bedding.

--- End quote ---

I agree.. :( They need to be angled.

Carrehz:

--- Quote from: Flitter on February 25, 2021, 09:04:46 AM ---They seem to have a hard time translating the movie model faces onto the merch and toys. Front facing, the eyes seem really wierd both here and the previously seen bedding.

--- End quote ---

I noticed that too, they just can't quite get that front facing view right. hardly the first cartoon to have awkward front views, but it sticks out more here since they keep showing the ponies from that angle instead of just avoiding it >_< and of course it's impossible to avoid it on a toy to begin with. I hope they straighten that out soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version