Pony Talk > Pony Corral

First Look at G5 Toys

<< < (3/182) > >>

Harmonie:

--- Quote from: Mrs. Prospector on February 25, 2021, 04:51:52 PM ---Don't really like them. Their heads are so tall, and their muzzles so short. They look kinda scary from the front.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they look odd from the front. I don't want to say they look scary persay, but I don't much care for it.

However, the one featured in the shot on the left does look quite cute from the side and the accessories are pretty. I might be interested in picking up some of these... and display them only from the side.  :lol:

DreamvalleyMLP:
G3.5 head on G2 body. Hard pass for me.

Pokeyonekenobie:
The yellow one looks like it might be a boy.  The head shape seems a little more angular. 

banditpony:

--- Quote from: Pokeyonekenobie on February 25, 2021, 05:02:05 PM ---The yellow one looks like it might be a boy.  The head shape seems a little more angular. 

--- End quote ---

He is.

see this animation - http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,400834.msg1844836.html#msg1844836

Rika_of_Thunder:
Sunny's eyes are.... very close together. Izzy is pretty cute but she looks like she's Seen some things

"I have gazed into the abyss, heard it speak my name, and gained only suffering in return"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

but hey it looks like the accessories are actually PAINTED which is definitely something

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version