collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Kitty in my Pocket Comics (1990s)  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Kitty in my Pocket Comics (1990s)
« on: February 18, 2021, 02:47:05 AM »
Full of enthusiasm for one of my favourite childhood toylines, the 90s Kitty in my Pocket by MEG, I recently started an online archive of the comics that were available back in the day.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/190248308@N06/albums

I'm currently working with someone who has most of the comics and is sending pics to me bit by bit. However, I'm still on the lookout for issues 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20. If you happen to own those and could take photos of them, I would be very grateful!

I also want to know: did you have kitty comics as a child? And do you remember which kitty came free with which issue? I'm trying to compile a list, but it's pretty complicated (not least because some issues seem to have had several different kitties available). So some anecdotal evidence might help clear things up (or it could just complicate things further. Who knows? :lol:).

Finally, if anyone just wants to chat about Kitty in my Pocket, go ahead, I'm always pleased to find someone who shares my interest in these cute little kittens :) I know a bit about the other IMP lines as well (puppies, ponies etc), but it's the kitties that really do it for me :)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Kitty in my Pocket Comics (1990s)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 04:55:55 PM »
I love IMP mals!!! Perfect Pony pets!!! Didn't even know the Kitties had their own comics!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 06:41:14 PM »
Super cool!
I had some of the toys, but not the comic. Maybe if I was alive during the 90s I would have had some.  :lol:

Offline Rika_of_Thunder

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 08:23:50 AM »
OOOH i had no idea there were comics!! i had SO MANY kitty/puppy in my pockets as a kid, gosh child me would have loved these
also, did the kitty imps ever have lil candies with them? i know the puppies had lil bone shaped ones, i even distinctly remember what they tasted like LOL

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal