collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Happy Valentines Day  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Satin Slipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Happy Valentines Day
« on: February 14, 2021, 07:53:56 AM »
Happy Valentines Day!!!  :P

How Are You Celebrating?

Personally, I'm staying home.  I made myself a delicious breakfast.  Perhaps I will dress up later, maybe or maybe not.

Have you done anything yet?  Does anyone have surprise plans for you?

What was your best Valentines Day? And why?

Edit:  I don't see any Valentines Day Thread but I'm still being moderated (for being intrigued by Bronies) and wondering when that may end (which would be a good Valentines day present)...  [That's not why and if you wish to discuss please PM the Mods, not bring it up in a post - Loa]

*Sending Imaginary Roses To Each Person Who Reads This And Imaginary Chocolates For Any Replies*
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 12:00:06 PM by Loa »
*Frolicking Away*

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Valentines Day
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 01:18:26 PM »
How Are You Celebrating?

I'm not.

Have you done anything yet?

I spent most of the the day chewing gum and watching YouTube.

Does anyone have surprise plans for you?

Unless the cat is waiting for the best moment to vomit on my carpet again, I don't think so.

What was your best Valentines Day? And why?

All have been the same so far.
Inka Dinka Doo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 05:30:23 PM »
Eh...it's kind of just a Hallmark holiday in my world and we don't really celebrate it. My son loves it though and he is super bummed that his school went on quarantine and his Valentine's Day party got postponed. I thought about making some cookies, but then decided to wash my hair instead because I hate baking and the impending mess of rolling out cookies just seemed more overwhelming than something I wanted to take on.

My best Valentine's Day? I don't know if I've ever had a great one, but I've had a couple memorable ones, some humorous, some cringeworthy, some worthy of a 90's sitcom. Maybe later when I have more time, I'll edit to add a spoiler and tell some tales.

I've only 'celebrated' one V-Day with my husband in the decade and a half we've been together, and only because we had to; we were stuck in a hotel in Chicago, so we had to go out to eat or not eat at all. I bartended my way through college, and also worked in fine dining, and knew better than to set foot in a restaurant on 'amateur night'. Crowds, high-priced limited menus, mass-produced food, staff that doesn't want to be there due to the crappy tips. We sat in a parking lot for 2 hours splitting a 6-pack of Heineken in the frigid car waiting for our pager to go off. It still wasn't enough of a buzz to tolerate the madness.

Any surprises today? Well...my son made me a very nice card...to replace the 'I hate you Mama' card he wrote me this morning when I told him he couldn't play games on his school-issued ipad...because it was DEAD. I must have a really dark sense of humor for the fact that I found the incident hilariously amusing.

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 06:12:21 PM »
Thank you!  I hope you and everyone else has a good one, too!

I like to make silly digital valentines to celebrate, this year is no different, I did some with bad animal puns for my work friends.  It is kind of a cheesy holiday but I embrace it  :lol:  I don't think anyone has any special plans involving me this year, ha ha.

My best valentine's day was either when I was like six years old and my dad gave me a solar system rubber stamp set (which I still have!), or that year in college when I made my boyfriend a treasure hunt across campus (I was at the end with his fave root beer), and he made me an awesome drawing (also still have it).
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2021, 08:24:47 PM »
I'm not celebrating...it's the same as any other day for me.

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2021, 05:40:00 AM »
I don't have a reason to celebrate it & never really have tbh...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal