Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Ebay brags and I need to gush over a swap I did!

(1/3) > >>

LadySatine:
I have not had a brag in AGES! I'd like to share my recent finds on ebay, and a swap package I got from Sunshine.  ^.^

First I snagged these two playset petites that I didn't have yet. They are my first playset petites, so I was pretty excited. Then come to find out, my best pony friend Gypsy was the seller!  :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Next, I found this bag. This is my first of these kind of bags. When she arrived, her mane and tail were Hot Mess Express. Nothing a little bit of conditioner and combing couldn't fix. ^.^

Lastly, my swap box! I was so very happy to receive every single one of these ponies and the accessories! I hadn't had any pearl babies in my collection since ten years ago, but I had to sadly sell them off. Now I have two again! And she made me a custom Baby Paradise! Paradise was one of my childhood ponies. Thank you Sunshine! :tackleglomp:

BethyVic:
Congratulations! You got such a great swap package.  I love the petites and the Pearly babies!  And the little Baby Palm Tree, so sweet.  I didn't know that sour llamas existed, I bet those are delicious! I have a question, where are the accessories next to the ballerina pony from? 

Ponybookworm:
Congrats on your finds & your swap stuff xxx

Leave a Whisper:
Congratulations! What a great haul, and that Baby Paradise is so good, that I would have mistaken her for an official toy, if I hadn't known better.

starrynights:
Congrats! I love the pearly babies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version