Pony Talk > Pony Corral

G5 Media News, movie is now out on Netflix!

<< < (123/129) > >>

KarentheUnicorn:
Not sure if anyone else saw this but I'll post the link, they're seems to be a series in the works

https://www.youloveit.com/2272-my-little-pont-5th-generation-series-g5-news-number-of-episodes.html

Leave a Whisper:
44 minutes each? Dang, that's a little long.  I mean, if you cut out bumpers and commercials I think your average single cartoon episode was roughly around 20 some odd minutes.

KarentheUnicorn:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 18, 2021, 07:45:59 AM ---44 minutes each? Dang, that's a little long.  I mean, if you cut out bumpers and commercials I think your average single cartoon episode was roughly around 20 some odd minutes.

--- End quote ---

I think those are the specials, the article says the regular episodes would be 22 minutes.

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: KarentheUnicorn on October 18, 2021, 08:09:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 18, 2021, 07:45:59 AM ---44 minutes each? Dang, that's a little long.  I mean, if you cut out bumpers and commercials I think your average single cartoon episode was roughly around 20 some odd minutes.

--- End quote ---

I think those are the specials, the article says the regular episodes would be 22 minutes.

--- End quote ---
Ahh okay.  I musta missed that part.

KarentheUnicorn:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 18, 2021, 08:22:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: KarentheUnicorn on October 18, 2021, 08:09:34 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Ahh okay.  I musta missed that part.

--- End quote ---

I didn't either at first ;)

I wonder if they're going to netflix as well like the movie but it didn't really discuss that info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version