collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Has anyone tried Soda Stream?  (Read 3705 times)

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone tried Soda Stream?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2021, 06:23:30 AM »
Hm... I've always drank sparkling water from the can. I guess I'm just used to it because before sparkling water I always drank pop in cans and it's just really convenient.

I've never tried Soda Stream. Is it any good? Does it make unsweetened sparkling water (because that's what I drink)?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2021, 08:10:33 AM »
We bought a Soda Stream around Christmas and it's been pretty nice! I have to admit I was skeptical at first but it's proven to be pretty handy. We've replaced the cartridge once so far. We've tried some syrups but I mostly prefer to use the thing just for making carbonated water, as I'm not that much into sweet drinks. I also really like it that you can decide how heavily carbonated you want it as I personally prefer lightly carbonated water.

@Harmonie - Yes it does! That's pretty much its only function, actually - you attach a bottle of water, press a button and ta da, instant sparkling water! It's up to you if you want to add something for flavour afterwards. Well, at least that's the model we have, I'm not sure if there are other, more sophisticated ones...? There appears to be many different kinds and the prices vary a lot, but I'm not sure what the main differences are. The size of the cartridges perhaps? Which would affect how often you need to replace it. Idk, maybe someone has more info!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2021, 10:50:32 AM »
Hm... I've always drank sparkling water from the can. I guess I'm just used to it because before sparkling water I always drank pop in cans and it's just really convenient.

I've never tried Soda Stream. Is it any good? Does it make unsweetened sparkling water (because that's what I drink)?

One line of flavors for them made by Bubly, so yes... and people make their own natural flavors using juices and stuff. I guess it depends what you like.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2021, 01:40:39 PM »

One line of flavors for them made by Bubly, so yes... and people make their own natural flavors using juices and stuff. I guess it depends what you like.

I ordered the bundle with the Bubly flavors. I've never had Bubly sparkling water. hopefully it's good.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2021, 05:32:46 PM »

I ordered the bundle with the Bubly flavors. I've never had Bubly sparkling water. hopefully it's good.

If they kept it faithful to the Bubly sparkling water they sell, then it will be unsweetened. Hopefully you're already used to that.

|My Collection|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal