collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Collection for sale as bulk  (Read 2328 times)

Offline chirpytoys

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Collection for sale as bulk
« on: January 03, 2021, 05:24:01 PM »
Hey everyone! I am moving interstate soon and unfortunately have to part with a large chunk of my collection (keeping prototypes and favourite ponies)

Have a look here for some photos: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJmr7q-h87N/?igshid=c96ye0xciepx

I am opening up to offers here on MLP arena. I am willing to do a cheaper price for anyone willing to pick up themselves or arrange their own collection.

Only asking $1500usd for everything + shipping. Price is negotiable just MUST be sold before February as my dad will donate the rest!! 😭😭

I ONLY want to sell as a bulk. Please no other offers.

Offline shadowmoses

• McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Collection for sale as bulk
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 09:13:52 AM »
Is it sold?
The link to instagram does not work :/

Offline suzy.66

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 04:21:23 PM »
I confirm, the link is not working ;/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you so much to FanRobinHood for my avatar and ZennaBug for my marvelous persona ref !

Offline paramedicJen

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 10:35:20 AM »
The link is still not working (for me.) 

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 03:24:47 PM »
Link doesn't work for me either. But if you're selling Mimic, I'm highly interested!

Offline iam_misshennessy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2021, 05:08:45 PM »
If must sell before a certain date, isn't any amount better than zero? And the link doesn't work. This seems sketchy to me so PLEASE, everyone, STAY SAFE!! Never use instant payment apps UNLESS it's a Venmo BUSINESS account. Make them give you a link to their business account before agreeing to send money to that username and make sure the username matches with what is on the business account. demo just started a thing where you get PayPal protection so they're basically partnered with them for the insurance so it's only if you use PayPal directly or you use a venmo business account will you get any sort of protection. Otherwise someone can take your money and run. and because of your agreement when you create an account on an instant payment at there is nothing you can do about it. So again: be smart and be safe!
I SELL VINTAGE & NEW NAME BRAND TOYS!
* Taking a break from inventory to focus on expanding my personal collection, so VERY interested in trades!
- ISO & trade link coming soon! -
SALES
Message with toy requests. 100s of brands!

Offline chirpytoys

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2021, 05:30:30 PM »
If must sell before a certain date, isn't any amount better than zero? And the link doesn't work. This seems sketchy to me so PLEASE, everyone, STAY SAFE!! Never use instant payment apps UNLESS it's a Venmo BUSINESS account. Make them give you a link to their business account before agreeing to send money to that username and make sure the username matches with what is on the business account. demo just started a thing where you get PayPal protection so they're basically partnered with them for the insurance so it's only if you use PayPal directly or you use a venmo business account will you get any sort of protection. Otherwise someone can take your money and run. and because of your agreement when you create an account on an instant payment at there is nothing you can do about it. So again: be smart and be safe!

It sold for. $1000aud in the end. Had to split my G4 and G1, G2 and G3 items. The link doesn’t work because I removed the post. I said PayPal, Goods and Services provides buyer protection.  Both buyers received their items and were very happy. We don’t have Venmo in Australia as far as I know. Have a nice day.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal