collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Welcome to the Brag Forum!  (Read 8725 times)

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Brag Forum!
« on: December 31, 2020, 04:07:38 PM »
Welcome to the Brag Arena!!

If you are looking to show off and share your newest pony finds and deals with other collectors, you've come to the right place!!!

Please remember, this is not a popularity contest, and quantity doesn't necessairly mean quantity! If you post a new brag, also be sure and look at others finds and share in their happiness! :frolic:

Please bear in mind that while we all like to share and show off our ponies, some basic rules of etiquette will be enforced here in the Brag Arena. Guidelines may be added to and modified as we go along.

1) Keep comments positive and kind. People post in here because they are proud of their ponies. Please refrain from posting if you have negative comments regarding people's brags.

2) No hijacking of posts will be allowed, ie, there will be no bragging about your own collection, cheaper finds, better condition, pictures of your collection, or even just posting that you have that pony for sale and so on and so forth in threads not started by you. Anyone is welcome and encouraged to start their own threads in this forum.

One word of caution as well: It is always a better idea to have the pony in hand before posting about it. There have been a few isolated incidents in the general pony community where a good deal is scooped by someone else when they see an auction/sale ended at a good price. I know that our members wouldn't do this, it is just a precaution.

As this is a MLP forum, we ask that anything non-MLP please be posted in the appropriate forum. Non-pony toy brags should be posted in the Toy Box & Games Cupboard, dolls in the Dollhouse, and anything else in Off Topic. :)

That being said, have fun!!!! As always, feel free to PM us with any questions or concerns.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the Brag Forum!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 02:36:25 PM »

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal