collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I’m not crying, you’re crying!  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I’m not crying, you’re crying!
« on: December 09, 2020, 08:14:04 PM »
Whooo, I just watched Vivziepop’s “Helluva Boss” episode 2, and was NOT expecting to get freight train’s by the feels, but Stolas’ song “You will be ok” just ripped out my heartstrings and threw them in a blender. Actually got a little Misty-eyed (and I can’t help playing the song on repeat). -sniff-

So now that I spilled my guts, let me know when was the last time you guys have cried, and why caused it.
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: I’m not crying, you’re crying!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 03:30:44 AM »
I loved this episode so much! Also I cry about everything and often xD

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 04:54:16 AM »
I most recently got hit very hard in the emotions by an acoustic session to mark the 25th anniversary of Panzer Dragoon, partly because of the beautiful music and partly because seriously, where have 25 years gone?! It brought back a lot of really nice memories; the Panzer Dragoon series has always been really important and influential to me, and it's nice to see that it's still remembered and loved after all this time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 08:35:17 AM »
I liked this episode. I had some reservations about the show before, but...well, stolas did say everything is going to be okay. And I think I agree.
Last time I cried? Golly, I’m not sure. Sorry, I’m in a bit of a depressive funk right now so my memories of what emotional actions I’ve taken is a bit fuzzy.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 12:12:05 PM »
I don't cry often thanks to my medicine (I used to have crying fits every day, it was not fun). Even so, the last time I cried was only a few days ago. I was at my parents house where they have regular TV. I have Netflix and Hulu and that's it, though this show might be on them, I don't know. Anyway, my mom was watching a show called Murder Calls. I think the gist of the show is that they play real 911 calls. The story was so sad and the 911 call from the mother of the man that was murdered was heartbreaking, I couldn't help but cry :(

Details of the case in spoiler.

Spoiler
This guy was a double kidney transplant survivor after being ill his whole life. He had just moved into his own place and had a good job. They said he was like the neighborhood big brother to everyone and was just a really nice guy. His mom went over to see him and when she went inside he was facedown on the floor. She called 911 and at first she thought he was passed out, so the operator was telling her to flip him over so she could do CPR. The mom couldn't get him on his back so she went to a neighbors house for help, the whole time still on the phone. So she hands the phone to the neighbor and they turn him over. Some air trapped in his lungs is released making the mom think he's breathing - and you can still hear her in the background. The neighbor meanwhile is checking him over and tells 911 that he's not breathing, doesn't have a pulse and is cold. She says she thinks he's dead and the mom..! She loses it. Crying and saying 'no, I can't handle that, he's alive! he's alive!" and just going on and on. To hear her go from thinking he was passed out, to seeing him "breathe" and then the reality hitting her... I had tears. It was so sad.

And of course, the reason he was killed was a robbery gone "wrong". He was "accidentally" asphyxiated while they stole his electronics. A TV, laptop, a Playstation, his phone, wallet and they stole his SUV.

Three people were involved, one man and two women. The man is the one that killed him and one of the women was the mastermind behind the robbery. The man was sentenced to 40 years without parole. One woman turned herself in and was charged with robbery and accessary to murder. The woman that planned it all died before she was sentenced. She had cancer. And I think that really sucks. She should have been punished. Dying was the easy way for her, cancer or not.

The whole story was just so sad.

Ugh. Even writing it out I got teary eyed. I normally don't get so emotional over humans, but the mom was so devastated and he was killed for absolutely no reason.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 12:20:20 PM »
i cry at lots of stuff not sure what these shows are (im in the UK) but even some adverts make me cry especially the Lloyds bank adds with the horses in them they have such nice music :')

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 02:42:02 PM »
I don't think much media makes me cry... but I recently saw this, and it made me tear up:

boy reunites with lost dog.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx9yiFJz08A

BlackCurtains spoiler story also reminded me of this. I was listening to the radio last summer...
Spoiler
and there was this awful 911 call they played on the air.

Someone was trapped in their car, being swept away by a flash flood... and the dispatcher not caring and/or believing. Just the begging and pleading.. it was so awful.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 02:43:50 PM by banditpony »

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2021, 05:11:29 PM »
I just saw a French PSA that starts with a dog following its owner to a hospital after a car crash, then it gradually goes backwards and at the end it turns out the owner drove to abandon the dog in the middle of nowhere, I honestly can't remember anything touching me this hard in like ten years...
Inka Dinka Doo

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal