collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 80cm Parabox Otohime- a prerequisite for Dollmore Lusion?  (Read 1531 times)

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
80cm Parabox Otohime- a prerequisite for Dollmore Lusion?
« on: November 10, 2020, 06:34:02 AM »
I am getting a BIG girl for Christmas!!! Had anyone else heard of Otohime by Parabox? Anyone have one? I would Love to see pictures, I can't get enough of this baby girl!!

http://otocolle.jp/eng.html

She will be the first of her kind in my family and I do wonder if I'll end up getting both Yu-Chan as well as Fu-Chan. I do love them both but ended up getting Fu-Chan to better "go" with the Smartdoll family. She is their Onee-Chan, after all. 🥰

I'm terribly excited to have a doll that I can actually go to my local department store ( and thrift!!) and shop for! She wears newborn and 0-3 in shirts, pants and shoes! Wigs and eyes are bit more challenging, but I'm okay with that. Her poseability is also not supposed to be great but she's so large I wouldn't really expect her to for the price-point.

I'm very interested to see if I love this size so much that I start saving for a Dollmore Lusion next year. 🤑 Anyone happen to have one of those???!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal