collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Weird dreams thread  (Read 14658 times)

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Re: Weird dreams thread
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2021, 09:02:33 AM »
Last night i had a dream that I was going through stuff in my house and I found a Baby Leaper pony. I'm definitely getting the pony bug again. I can't buy more ponies until after we move so maybe it will go away by then.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2021, 03:41:56 PM »
I had a dream I was scuba diving for shark teeth and Abraham Lincoln was wresting alligators. He kept his top hat on the whole time!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2021, 09:12:31 PM »
for me my weird dreams started when my dad died 4 days before my birthday. on the night of his funeral I had this dream...
 :think: I was fishing and I was sitting next to my dad and my dads dad (who passed away 3 yrs earlier) I'm in the middle the only one fishing. I get a bite and they said to real it in... it put up a good fight but When the *fish* surfaced it turned out to be a huge whale and all the fisherman jumped on it with spears killing it. My dad said, "Everything will be ok, Everything is going to be ok."

few days later I get another dream... and the house that I was living in was falling apart and just an ugly dream, the roof is leaking and there is fire everywhere. it was so scary I woke up and found out that the same night of that dream My mother had a dream and my father (who died) told her to "Get the important stuff and leave" 

My mom and I told each other our dreams the following day, it finally sank in that we needed to move, so we did based on the 3 dreams.

I miss my dad but he still guides me in my dreams.

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

Offline MouseCardinal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • You Can Call Me Al
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2021, 08:22:59 AM »
One of my earliest dreams I can remember is being trapped in someone's almost pitch-black basement with a whole slew of carousel ponies. Very odd.  :shocked:

Art by NanoRuby
Life, I love you, all is groovy

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2021, 12:01:28 PM »
Last night I had that dream where I had to be somewhere in a different part of town and on my way back home I was walking down the street with tram tracks. At one point I was passed by some strange tram with those elongated wedge-shaped front and back like some older high speed trains, and for some reason I was recording the whole thing with my phone, while at the same time seeing it already played on YouTube, and one of the comments was from someone from America about how they wished they had such sophisticated public transit system back home instead of driving everywhere, lol. Then after walking some more I somehow ended up actually much farther from home, in a different town that is in a different direction from where I live, but still walking down the street alongside tram tracks. At some point there were some old buildings to my right, but when I turned my head that way, the tracks were nowhere to be seen. I walked behind the old buildings through a gap between two of them and then I saw the edge of a cliff, I looked down over the edge and sure enough, the tracks were there at the bottom. The cliff overall looked man-made and pretty new for some reason, there was also the entrance to a concrete tunnel at the foot of the cliff. At that moment it made me think back to all the times I would take long walks and sometimes visit these areas that were pretty far from home, and it made me kind of sad that these days I can only be bothered to take short walks around my closest neighborhood (which is weird because that's exactly something I would think about in real life too). Some time later I actually ended up even farther from home, in the capital of the province, but still on a road with tram tracks, somewhere close to downtown, and there I saw yet another different type of tram that looked like nothing that I see in real life. Some time after that I woke up.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline lowpolyzoe

• Captain Jack Pony
  • Star Catcher Appreciator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2021, 02:10:09 PM »
I keep having recurring dreams of the same fictional character that have lasted for about a year. I track them on my calendar and within the past 7 day period, three of my sleeps have had this one character over and over again. Earlier this year I had six nights in a row of the same character. I don't know if it's funny or just annoying because it's very weird and also kind of feels like I have a brain virus. They will never end lol

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2021, 09:17:22 AM »
I had a dream where my mom, sister and I were captured by these people that looked like they came from Road Warrior. My sister was able to escape and ran away, then my mom escaped and ran after her. I stayed behind to fight off a gorilla and a tiger.

Then things switched to another setting where I was in the desert that had an oasis. I was putting together a fishing pole and was going to the docks to fish in the lake. On the way there, I saw giant colorful crystals jutting out of the sand and the lake shimmered in the distance. It was pretty neat looking!

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2021, 08:45:21 AM »
In one of today's dream's segments, I was standing in a room with some woman and there was some sort of terminal on the wall where you could buy digital music, e-books etc., you know non-physical goods. The way it worked was that you paid with card and also had to authenticate the transaction using some sort of PIN code, except it was longer and also included letters. I bought a few items, but then suddenly the display glitched or something and showed "E" in the authentication code while it was supposed to be some other character, so I typed a wrong code and the transaction was withheld. It asked me to retype the code but I got angry and did it wrong again, then it asked me to speak to the microphone to verify my identity or something, but apparently what I said was incorrect and it just blocked my account altogether. I asked the woman who was in the room with me (I think she was actually black) about that and then she looked something up on her phone or tablet and then she said that my account is blocked because the name of the user is "Abraham Lincoln" which doesn't match the cardholder's name, to which I explained something about how I didn't want to use my real name just to buy some digital goods or something, lol. Another segment was about me being inside a convenience store where I was sitting on an old mattress with some people I knew back in school, for some reason. Then I suddenly saw someone else I apparently remembered from school in the store and I realized he was doing much better than me judging by his clothes or something, it made me upset so I just lay down on the mattress next to someone else sitting on it. Then I got up and looked around, and I realized that the music playing from the speakers and all the lighting on the shelves made the inside of the store look pretty ominous. I think there was another segment that took place inside our church, but I don't remember anything from this one.
Inka Dinka Doo

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2021, 09:03:15 AM »
My dream last night was a weird one, probably brought on by sleep apnea and my cat pawing at my face.

I was on a huge ship that was carrying cars and horses. I had my cat with me. Suddenly, the ship started to sink and I was getting tossed around but I kept holding my cat above water. I remember getting crushed between a car and a horse. All the while my cat was trying to grab my head and was meowing loudly. I started to drown and was kicking my feet trying to get to the surface.

I think I was really moving my legs and my cat was smacking me around and I couldn't breathe because of the apnea. I woke up all tangled in my blanket.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2021, 08:37:36 AM »
I don't remember much from today's dream, but one segment in particular was really weird. I was with some people and someone showed a paper sheet with an anatomical diagram of human mouth, and for some reason, it featured some strange opening in the roof of the mouth that went all the way to the nasal cavity, apparently it was some sort of biological valve used to adjust the air flow through the nose or some other stupid nonsense like that. I tried probing my palate with my tongue to see where I had it but obviously I couldn't find it. I tried to tell myself it was somewhere deeper or something like that, but then I realized that I was actually born without it because I could not remember ever having anything like that. Someone else pointed out that it's actually amazing that I spent my whole life without it and never had any trouble because of that, then I tried to console myself that since it never bothered me anyway then probably it's not a big deal anyway, but then I started worrying about what if it's one of those cases where your medical deformity doesn't manifest itself for decades until suddenly one day it finally hits you with full force or something like that. That's all I remember from this segment.
Inka Dinka Doo

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2021, 04:13:57 AM »
The one I remember from last night was I was at the beach and there was this fountain/waterfall thing there. A huge wave was coming from the ocean so people were rushing toward the waterfall. Then these children appeared and fell inside of it, so everyone was panicking. I was watching all of this and started snapping my fingers and singing "oh no, the children are drowning" in this monotone voice. Then the kids started coming out of the rock behind the waterfall.

Strange.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2021, 07:43:25 PM »
From the last night's dream, I remember four different scenarios, although I initially only remembered the fourth after waking up.
The first one took place right now in late November and for some reason our whole family was back together for Christmas. Everyone was preparing the Christmas dinner and everything else in the old guest room, and by the time we were done, it was already time to sit down for the dinner. When I realized that it was Christmas already and there was so much I had planned to do last month prior to it, I got a little mad about how fast the time had passed, but then I realized that it was actually still November, which was when we actually started getting ready for Christmas in the dream, and when I pointed it out to my parents, they just got amused about how they got a little too far ahead and just decided that the dinner will have to wait until the actual Christmas (by just sitting on the table for a whole month, I guess).
In the second scenario, I was with some two other guys and we were doing some cleaning in my room, and we needed to sort three piles of my old drawings, magazines and other stuff. They had already sorted it back into two first piles, but the third pile was still unsorted. I grabbed everything from the third pile including things that fell to the ground, I even found some loose old sticker or some other small piece of paper lying on the ground and I also put it on top of the pile, and then those two guys started complaining that I will never finish it if I keep wasting my time on some garbage, or something like that.
In the third scenario I was walking back home from somewhere far away, and on my way there I went past a building with two stores on the ground floor that were connected inside and even shared one big sign above, I think the name of one of the stores had "rock" in its name for some reason. I entered the store on the left to check it out, it turned out they sold hamsters that for some reasons were kept in big wooden boxes (without holes!) stored on the shelves, which probably had to do with a hamster joke I had heard the day before. They asked me if I wanted to buy a hamster, I was worried it would be awkward to say no after entering so I agreed, they took out one of the boxes from the shelf and said the price, it turned out to be pretty low so I thought to myself that it wouldn't be so bad, I would just pay it and then release the hamster into the wild on my way home or maybe give it to some random stranger. Then they opened the box and it turned out that sitting on a bed of straw was a big hamster mom and a few baby hamsters (and for some reason they looked kind of round). I realized I can't take so many hamsters and I felt relief that I actually now had an excuse not to buy. I told the salesman that I thought it was only going to be one and I won't be able to make a purchase after all, they were disappointed but they understood, although they still kept the open box on the counter, so I decided to pet the hamsters before I leave. Then I noticed that they were strangely motionless, which the salesman explained that it means they wanted to be petted, lol. I stroked the mom's forehead with my finger but it didn't feel like real fur, then for some reason they were no longer hamsters but some kind of birds. When I finally decided to go, I chose to leave through the other store, I went through the doorway connecting the two stores and then the owners of the other store started complaining that I'm going through their store without buying anything or something like that.
In the fourth and last scenario I had to be in some other town because I had something to take care of somewhere near the town's center, which was where the train station was located. I got angry over something I don't remember anymore and I decided to just leave the area with the train station and I started going north of the railroad track for a few blocks. After some time I started worrying whether I would know the way back, but I comforted myself by thinking that I remembered every step, and I decided to go just one block further before turning back. Then it turned out I was actually playing a My Little Pony Tales point & click adventure game (in this dream's universe, MLPT was a video game instead of a cartoon), and the next screen was a scenery from the episode Birds of a Feather. From my point of view, I was standing on top of a hill and there was a path starting at my feet and going down the hill and further across a green clearing before reaching a treeline in the distance. The scene's background music started plying, which sounded like some whimsical plucking kind of like Kenichiro Isoda (I think it's because I had been listening to it before going to sleep), and I thought it was the opening notes to the song "In the forest". I knew it didn't sound like I remembered it, but I explained it to myself that the version I knew was actually from a cut scene at the end of the "episode". I really liked this other version of the song but for some reason I wanted to leave the scene before Bright Eyes' singing part started (probably because when in real life I run into a recently downloaded song on my music player while skipping randomly, but I don't want to listen to it for the first time before I have time to listen to the entire album, I try to skip to the next song before I hear too much of it and spoil a good song for myself), so I decided to leave the scene. For some reason, however, I couldn't move forward. That's when I realized that it wasn't a first person view game and that I actually had to move the characters on the screen with the mouse, and that was when I noticed the four ponies from the episode standing on the path in the distance. I clicked some random spot on the path and sure enough, they all walked there. That was when I hovered the mouse over the place where the path vanished behind the trees, and it turned into the new location cursor. I clicked it to make them go to the next screen, but before they all got there, Bright Eyes' singing already started, and it made me slightly annoyed. I don't remember what the next screen was like, however, I think by that point I just woke up.
Inka Dinka Doo

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2021, 06:08:29 AM »
I never dream about ponies :(

My dream this morning was weird. For some reason I dream a lot about people I went to school with. It was my birthday and I had invited some friends from school (who still looked like kids but were adults). They all complained about the party and my house. I was really angry and told them to leave. Then some actual children came in and wanted to swim in the pool. I ordered a giant pizza and we all ate pizza in the kitchen while it was raining outside. My cat who passed away was there and I was always petting her or she was running up to me to be picked up. There were a lot of cats around but only one litter box. It really needed to be cleaned, there were bugs and maggots in it. I sprayed the bugs to kill them and started to scoop it out but it was very deep. It just kept going and I was scooping like mad trying to find the bottom.

I woke up a little and was talking but I don't remember what I said. I might have had another dream, or I just drifted. I woke up a while after that.

I think I should clean the litter box today :crazy:

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2021, 03:50:22 PM »
One night I dreamed I was at a flea market and found Lemon Drop. It annoyed me because I would have liked to find a better "treasure." I didn’t take it with me because I already have a few of them. As I watched the pony, a large rat ran at my feet! I wasn’t afraid of it but I was wondering how such a neat flea market can have rats. At the same time, a large floor sweeper machine came straight at me and I managed to dodge it by jumping into the clothes rack.  :bolt: Then I woke up.  :sleepy:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2021, 03:26:49 PM »
I had a couple of really strange dreams lately.

In the first one I could pass through a movie screen.  I didn't end up in the movie though but in the room behind the theater.

Last night I dreamed several things that I think were all part of one long dream.   In the first part I was in an orphanage with living stuffed animals/puppets.  I was holding a puppet that looked very much like Lamb Chop but not exactly.  I was telling this puppet not to cry and that someone would adopt us soon.  Then we were watching one of my favorite shows on TV.

In the next part of the dream I opened the door to orphanage which was inside a  nice looking but actually run down hotel.  I wanted to go downstairs but the only way down was to climb down a huge fountain.  At the bottom the floor was covered with moldy green water.  The same water was also in the fountain.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal