collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Weird dreams thread  (Read 14652 times)

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Weird dreams thread
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2021, 07:13:33 AM »
I had a terrible covid nightmare too! It was like 70% of people had it and it was gonna get me if I left my room or something.

The nightmare started out as a dream where I was watching a twitch stream and all of a sudden I saw Taylor Swift was streaming! I was shook and went to her stream. She announced some re-records coming out, including 1989. Then she sang Frozen songs with new lyrics. And it was prefect! An amazing intersection of my favorites things!

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2021, 02:56:20 PM »
Last night I had one of those weird dreams where I was younger again, and for some reason I was stuck in a juvenile hall. Well, technically the dream started with me having to go to the dentist, and because the dentist I normally went to in the dream was in a different part of the town (in reality my regular dentist is in a completely different town altogether) I decided to go to one closer to my home instead, which for some reason shared the bottom floor of an apartment building on my street (a space occupied by a bank in real life) with a police station. So I was just standing there at the police station waiting for the dentist to come, and after some time I started walking around the station in circles, to see if a bus wasn't passing by outside (?) while being watched by one of the cops there. Then for some reason the police station/dentist office turned into a juvenile detention center and I was held there. The center had that yard in the back where the "general population" would be let out like in a prison, and at one point I was walking around the yard doing what I thought was the most appropriate thing to do in my situation, which was humming "Gangsta's Paradise" to myself. Then in the middle of the song I realized other inmates started forming groups with each other, and then I remembered to my terror how I had heard once that when you're in a prison (or a juvie too, apparently), the two crucial things to do as soon as possible is join a group/gang and establish your authority, and I was terrified that I was wasting my time humming instead of doing those things and how it could get me in trouble with other inmates later. Then one of the guys there gave me a noogie and then I just gave him one back, and felt accomplished thinking that at least I did the first step about the latter, lol. Then we all went to some pond in the back of the yard and it turned out we were supposed to go fishing there for some reason, and then I realized that I left my fishing rod in my cell and felt stupid about that. Then it was time to go back to the building and I was standing with one of the guys in the part of the yard right behind the building, that was when I noticed that the exit door was all sealed up with concrete except for a small square hole near the bottom. The guy next to me decided to try to squeeze himself feet first in there in an attempt to get to the other side, I started wondering why he didn't just go head first and then someone explained to me that it was in case he got stuck in there so that he could crawl out safely, and I felt silly again for not knowing that. Then some time after that we were finally all back inside, but then it turned out the building was all empty, no one was there except us even thought the personnel was supposed to be there. We hung around in there for some more time, I think at one point there was also someone else in the building (probably a group of people, but without any clear features), but I don't remember much more from the dream at that point, and soon after that I woke up.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 07:44:43 PM by SpacePinto »
Inka Dinka Doo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2021, 04:55:41 PM »
I had a kind of half nightmare. I was with a group of unidentifiable people (I just call them dream people) and when I sat down I realized I'd stepped on my cat's ears and they broke off. I was holding the ears freaking out asking everyone how I could reattach them. Then some black and white puppies showed up on a river bank and one of the people told me I had to sacrifice two of the puppies in the water if I wanted to fix the ears on my cat. Well, I didn't want to do that. But I dunked two of them in the water and told them not to move, held them up by their tails and showed the person, saying they were dead, can my cat have her ears back? One of the puppies started whining and the guy turned into a humanoid monster with a big mouth and huge teeth.

That's all I remember.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2021, 12:27:05 PM »
Today I had one of those dreams where a lot was going on but I only remembered two things by the time I woke up. The first was that I had to look something up about some plant in a book with a green cover, and then it turned out it was part of a whole series of books on rare plants, and they had that gag desing where if you arranged them horizontally in a line, with the spines touching the whites, they formed a crocodile. The second thing was that I was browsing IMDB and for some reason I checked out the page for "The Smurfs and the Magic Flute" from 1976, and one of the items on the Connections page, in the "Referenced in" section, was another animated movie from around the same period, and for some reason it included the direct quote that referenced it, kind of like dialogues on TVTropes. I used the quote to look for the scene from that other movie on YouTube and it turned out it had a character trying to climb out of a hole using a rope, and there was another character standing above him outside of the hole, and he had a bowl cut. The character climbing the rope said something like "If you help me out of here, I will take you out to see a movie", and then after a beat said the title of the Smurfs movie, to which the bowl cut character outside repeated the movie's title angrily and then started cutting the rope with clippers, which was supposed to be the writers' jab at the Smurfs.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2021, 09:09:36 AM »
How's this for weird. I had a dream I was running my own aquarium and reptile house. One of my snakes kept escaping so I would chase it down and put it back. Later when I was awake, I went outside to water my plants and there was a snake in one of them.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2021, 12:51:29 PM »
Dreamed of Exotic Butters, that’s the last time I’m watching the Exotic Butters song for FNAF5 on YouTube.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2021, 03:02:14 PM »
Last night I had a dream where I was at some sort of family reunion and I was really bored. At one point I saw a card terminal hanging on one of the wooden columns in the room, its tiny screen displayed some kind of offline web page with really primitive layouts, the terminal for some reason had arrow buttons that I used to scroll through the page but I accidentally ended up deleting something by pressing 3 (or was it F3?), which I tried to defend myself about by saying they shouldn't have used such a pointless device to display it or something. Then there were some other things, but the last thing was that I suddenly saw some weird aircraft outside the window doing all sorts of acrobatics in the air. Hoping it was some alien spaceship or something from the future maybe, I went outside, accomapnied by some cousin that I'm not sure even exists, and that was when I realized that this weird aircraft was actually a space shuttle. As I watched it dance around the sky, doing spins and loops and whatnot, I realized it might actually be having trouble and it can probably crash to the ground. Then this imaginary cousin decided it would be better to hide inside and even grabbed a fence on the side to close it in front of the house like a big gate, but I thought it would be safer to stay outside in case it crashed into the house. Then it actually did start crash landing, and after it hit the ground it indeed started sliding towards the house. I tried dodging to the left but then it for some reason took a turn in the same direction and I actually ended up right on its path. Realizing it was too late to get out of its way, I tried to jump on top of it in a last ditch effort to save myself, which was suddenly shown in form of a video game, but I don't think I really made it and I might have actually died in that dream. That was when I woke up.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2021, 02:43:44 PM »
I had a dream that I was heating the sauna with my father. We had ponies instead of firewood!  :dropjaw:
I asked Dad if I could burn them and he said: Of course...

:shocked:

Of course... Noooo!  :wail: They were brand new!

A horrible dream.  :cry:
What purpose or message could this dream have had? :wonder:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 02:46:47 PM by Heart Of Midnight »

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2021, 06:20:08 AM »
I had an interesting dream, I can't remember how it started but it ended up being about moving into a new house along with like 3 side plots, one being a heist of a neighbour's house for something, another being at a party and trying my best to be a cool host, and last, is the one I remember vividly, is one with a robot G2 Ivy and omg, I loved her so much.

And she was so well animated and lively, she couldn't talk but she gave me a hug.
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2021, 06:24:16 AM »
she gave me a hug.

That's super cute, not sure about the heist though?!!

I tend to have long frustrating dreams that could be real life settings but they are strangely different. Usually the atmosphere is threatening or scary. These are the ones I remember. My therapist tried to get me to remember more details but they are so mundane that it all just blurs into one with no memorable features.

How do you guys remember all this stuff?!!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2021, 10:42:07 AM »
I keep having dreams about being on calls because of my job. It's incessant and I /really/ wish I could stop having them -_-

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2021, 05:31:18 AM »
I had at least 2 vivid dreams last night.  In the first and probably longest one I was Eijun from Diamond no Ace.   I dreamed about being him before but usually not like this.  I was going to school but I also an expert at hiding in the rafters and on top of shelves and stuff. At one point I mentioned that I couldn't fit in to one of the hiding places because I was now too muscular after all of the practicing.  Strangely enough I didn't dream about playing baseball.

In the 2nd dream I was in a really nice hotel room.  My neighbor woke me up yelling about something and then got mad.  Someone came was insisting we  stay in the room late  and watch a movie instead of going home. We were getting ready to leave the room because we didn't want to watch the movie when I woke up.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2021, 08:55:31 AM »
I had a dream that I met a guy in an ally who had a pet bear. He was really mean to the bear and the bear turned on him. I was cheering the bear on while he mauled this guy :lol: But then the bear was in trouble because he wasn't anyone's pet, so I put a leash made of microbeads (it was pretty, yellow and blue) on the bear and walked him around. I made him bacon snacks drizzled in maple syrup and sprinkled with sugar. Then my mom showed up just in this one part to criticize the way I made the snacks. Later, people were following us and we tried to hide in an apartment but we were found and had to jump out of a window to safety. I realized the bear was never going to be free if I kept him in the city so I walked him to the forest and set him free. I gave him a bag of the bacon snacks to take with him. The bear looked like a grizzly but with a blonde head and back. I think his name was Popcorn, but I'm not sure.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2021, 03:14:00 PM »
Last night's dream featured several different segments but I don't remember much about them save for the last one. In one of them I was at a store to buy something and there were some other people there and one of them had problem picking up their parcel and asked me for help. In another one I wanted to sell something online and some guy and some girl came to pick it up, I met them at the stairwell and for some reason I also decided to throw in some stuff I was wearing on my head, which included a toupee, glasses, fake stick-on horseshoe hair and some other things, and for some reason they were both delighted about that, and the most bizarre thing was probably that I wasn't taking these off my own head but from a rubber mannequin head next to me for some reason. In the last dream I remember I was actually at a police academy, and one of the tests included going down a corridor lined with various objects on your path that you had to decide whether you should shoot at them or not. Throughout most of the course I had no problem deciding, but one of the last items was an Elmo plush lying on the ground, this one felt like no-brainer to me since obviously there was no need to shoot it, but then it turned out I was actually supposed to shoot it and they had to deduct some points for that mistake. I comforted myself saying that this one mistake probably won't make much difference anyway, but then to my shock it turned out I had also made some more errors before, one of them apparently being that I missed some flickering lamps on the ceiling that I was supposed to shoot at as well. The next scene was me standing with other cadets in front of a huge scoreboard and to my relief, it turned out the threshold for passing was about 130 points and I had more than 200, in fact most of cadets had something around 200, except for some poor guy who got literally two points, and some other two dudes at the very bottom who scored exactly 0 points but I figured they probably just hadn't shown up at all. The last thing I remember was staring at my first and last name on the scoreboard and realizing that the font was off compared to other lines, and there was a long space between the number and my name, but then I woke up.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline ponyprincess2021

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2021, 07:28:23 AM »
I do have a lot of dreams but their usually not that interesting to write about or I just can’t remember much. But this dream I remember almost every detail from. I was in a hospital bed and had a disease that couldn’t be cured. There was no doctors but I remember looking up the disease and that’s how I found out about it. Then every time I spoke I could only say a few words before I lost air. For some reason I thought water would cure the disease but it did nothing. There was more stuff from the dream but they were nothing really interesting.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal