collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dreamvalley panoramic *WIP*  (Read 2527 times)

Online DreamvalleyMLP

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Dreamvalley panoramic *WIP*
« on: October 21, 2020, 07:05:54 AM »
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted here, but here I am with a peak at my latest piece. The idea of making a panoramic view of Dreamvalley with its iconic landmarks is something that I have been thinking about for sooo long:

https://www.deviantart.com/dreamvalleymlp/art/MLP-DV-WIP-858763100?ga_submit_new=10%3A1603289253

The original canvas is enormous: 10480px x 4152px.

I certainly underestimated the work that would go into this idea, but it's coming along nicely after two weeks.
It still needs a little more ponies in the sky. And I'll be throwing in the G1 hot air balloon in there as well.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been a customer of my online shop(s). I'm sure some of my MLP merch buyers are present here :) I hope you enjoy your purchases! I do follow the Likes given on Redbubble, it's a great way of communicating what's preferred. (Apparently not a lot of people like merch with Megan, lol.)
Fun side note to some very lucky few: for those who managed to get their hands on the Share Bear x Lickety Split design: for some reason that particular Bear/Pony combination is a massive no-no (while Wish Bear x Glory seems to be okay..? go figure...), so do know you've got something rather rare, lol; I believe about 10 shirts got sold before Redbubble ejected it. Mind you, I'm not complaining about this; I knew it was tricky from the start - just a tad disappointed because it was my personal fave combo. I certainly am very grateful that pony art is allowed to stay up.

Anyways, thanks again to everyone, I love making Pony art, and I love that peeps enjoy it. I do hope that in the near future I will be able to move into commissioned pieces (maybe people want pony stuff with their name on it?), if people would be interested in that. I dunno how to go about it yet.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 07:10:29 AM by DreamvalleyMLP »

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: Dreamvalley panoramic *WIP*
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 07:08:04 AM »
Oh that is amazing! Well done!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 12:06:06 PM »
What a cool project! Highly ambitious but the outcome is wonderful!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 12:15:11 PM »
Looking awesome xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ZeldaTheSwordsman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Death to Eclipse" protests DA's dumb new UI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 11:57:54 AM »
This is beautiful and I love it! Use of the sun from the Waterfall playset was a neat touch
should be perma-moderated

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal