collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's your favorite pizza?  (Read 5641 times)

Offline SnorkMaiden

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What's your favorite pizza?
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2021, 05:54:50 AM »
My favourite is my partner's home-made pizza; we usually have it with mushrooms and mozzarella. For frozen pizza, I also like mushroom, or sometimes I just get a plain margherita and add extra veggies, preferrably slices of yellow bell pepper, and extra cheese. Super yummy!

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2021, 02:08:14 AM »
My favourite is my partner's home-made pizza; we usually have it with mushrooms and mozzarella. For frozen pizza, I also like mushroom, or sometimes I just get a plain margherita and add extra veggies, preferrably slices of yellow bell pepper, and extra cheese. Super yummy!

The beauty of pizzas - adding more toppings! I always have a small tin of anchovies in case my husband gets bored of simple cheese & tomato!  :biggrin:

The ultimate "taste of Italy" cliché combo is adding anchovies, capers & olives, torn basil leaves with a drizzle of olive oil & parmesan shavings, it tastes very similar to a delicious combo that they used to serve at Pizza Express a few years ago. Ooh, now you're making me hungry!! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2021, 01:45:56 PM »
meaty feast with bbq sauce instead of tomato (as some tomato sauces can be pretty acidic)  that or just pepperoni  also chocolate pizza  for pudding XD

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2021, 07:13:25 PM »
Pizza is my favorite food.  I could probably eat it everyday and not get sick of it. I live in Minneapolis Minnesota but during the pandemic my mom and I have been isolating at our lake home in rural Wisconsin.  I miss delivery pizza but we are able to get Papa Murphy's pizza which is probably my favorite.  I like the Pepperoni Delite with pineapple.  Pepperoni and pineapple are my usual toppings.  They also have a Veggie Delite pizza with white sauce that is very tasty, and I feel like I am being more healthy when I eat it. Other pizza brands I enjoy are Punch Pizza, Red Savoy and Davanni's.
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal