Pony Talk > Off Topic

What are some of your other interests?

<< < (11/11)

Marshie:

--- Quote from: invaderhorizongreen on July 30, 2021, 08:04:05 AM ---For me that is raising moths and butterflies, something I have not done in years till now.

--- End quote ---

SO COOL! I also am fond of moths a whole bunch! I have a field guide on them and know a lot of cool facts! I’d love to raise them one day (when I finally move out of my parent’s house! ((yes I’m 23 and still live with parents,,)) )

Starflashbaby:
Besides the love of MLPs I love: Family Time - we would watch a movie, or if its a Family event play Dominos or dice which includes: my mom, my sis, my grandpa & granny, great aunt jean and sometimes my bro and his wife. Next weekend is Cranberry fest, so it will be a family reunion again.
Fancy Cars - my favorite car is the Ford Maverick Grabber blue Gold Stripping. It was my dads first car and its becoming very popular in car shows in Wisconsin.
Video Games - PS4 games are soo fun such as Uncharted I want to play The Last of Us 2. I have a PS5 now I just am trying to finish my Ps4 games.
Music - All Music
& My Inspiration.... Mark Wahlberg! with the Motto - Inspire to be better! for some odd reason after I met him on May-12-2017... I like changed big time... I saw that the friends I was hanging out with were toxic to me... Its like I saw a whole new me; even though its not with him... I'm inspired to be better everyday.  ^.^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version