Pony Talk > Off Topic

What are some of your other interests?

(1/11) > >>

Marshie:
What's everyone's other interests other than MLP and other 80s memorabilia?
Personally, I'm into horror, true crime, post-hardcore music, photography and art! I feel like I'm strange for liking cute things and horror/dark things at the same time, but I hear it's actually pretty common!
Let's talk about what you're into and see if we share anything else in common! 
:grouphug:

NanoRuby:
Oh, I'm also in the "I love horror and all things dark and scary but also love cute rainbow horses" club! It's nice to know that there are more people like me out there.

I also love paleontology. My local paleontological society chapter had their first digital meeting yesterday. We learned about the differences in jaw structure between Xiphactinus audax, an extinct fish, and Megalops atlanticus, an extant fish. It sounds really nerdy, but it's the kind of stuff I get really excited about.  :redface:

Marshie:

--- Quote from: NanoRuby on September 11, 2020, 08:18:51 PM ---Oh, I'm also in the "I love horror and all things dark and scary but also love cute rainbow horses" club! It's nice to know that there are more people like me out there.

I also love paleontology. My local paleontological society chapter had their first digital meeting yesterday. We learned about the differences in jaw structure between Xiphactinus audax, an extinct fish, and Megalops atlanticus, an extant fish. It sounds really nerdy, but it's the kind of stuff I get really excited about.  :redface:

--- End quote ---

Paleontology sounds really cool, doesn't sound nerdy to me!! I've only really learned about fossils, fish and animals through Animal Crossing ( :blush: ) But I feel like that's a really cool thing to learn about! Keep it up!

Also glad we have eachother at least for horror/dark themed things!! 
:happy:

tailrustedtealeaf:
I feel rather one-note! Pony is definitely my largest interest. I also love thrifting and hunting for them, cleaning them up, customizing, there's a lot of activities so I don't tire myself out.
I also like Animal Crossing, Tokidoki, Pusheen, Pokemon, sewing/fabricwork, I'm getting into Moomin now...I also like organizing information on wikis and such.
There's more, I'm forgetful of those until they come up.

Marshie:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on September 11, 2020, 08:37:22 PM ---I feel rather one-note! Pony is definitely my largest interest. I also love thrifting and hunting for them, cleaning them up, customizing, there's a lot of activities so I don't tire myself out.
I also like Animal Crossing, Tokidoki, Pusheen, Pokemon, sewing/fabricwork, I'm getting into Moomin now...I also like organizing information on wikis and such.
There's more, I'm forgetful of those until they come up.

--- End quote ---

I feel that organizing Wikis interest! My Discord group (just a normal group of close friends) have our own wiki page that do most of the managing and editing on it! I find chronicling things to be fun as well!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version