TCB > Wanted!

WANTED: G4 Power Ponies Mystery Mini Zapp (Walgreens Exclusive)

(1/2) > >>

Fundamental:
Hey all, was hoping for some help. I'm in the UK, and I'm thinking about getting this figure:
https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/catalog_items/zapp-rainbow-dash-4-legs

The problem is, not only is it exclusive to a US store called Walgreens, but these figures are also blindbags, so there's no way of telling what you're buying!
Ideally I want this in New condition, or as New as can be, but I don't really know how it will work. Is there anything you cool cats can think of, or any tips to set me on the right path?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This isn't really figure related, but I've also been looking for this 1000pc Pony Puzzle:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ravensburger-19880-Little-1000pc-Jigsaw/dp/B0794QLHV2

Similarly, does anyone know where I might find it? I contacted the manufacturer and they said it had been discontinued, and ideally I'm looking for it in New condition. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!  :biggrin:

Fundamental:
Bump  :biggrin:
If anyone has any tips, or might know where else I could try asking, it'd be appreciated!

tailrustedtealeaf:
I would check US eBay, ask if the sellers can ship internationally, or find someone willing to be a proxy and forward the Rainbow Dash to you! I don't have that specific Zapp, unfortunately.
That puzzle is cool too, I've not seen that!

Fundamental:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on August 31, 2020, 01:02:55 PM ---I would check US eBay, ask if the sellers can ship internationally, or find someone willing to be a proxy and forward the Rainbow Dash to you! I don't have that specific Zapp, unfortunately.
That puzzle is cool too, I've not seen that!

--- End quote ---
Thank you! I have been looking on eBay but it's tough given they're blindbags!
Do you know of any groups that might help with stuff like finding a proxy? I'm not sure where else to ask! I've even tried Walgreens themselves and they don't seem to respond

tailrustedtealeaf:
I can't say I'm familiar with Proxies that go out of the US, but you could always ask someone here. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version