Creativity > Adoptables

After 500 years, it's finally happened ☀Closed☀

(1/3) > >>

Strawberry Swirl:
I've.....MADE ANOTHER ADOPTABLE FOR YOU GUYS.
For the first time since my name update too!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You can clearly see, it's a shot from RaMC. Am I the only one who thinks they should have kept that art style for the rest of the movie specials and the cartoon series? I don't necessarily *mind* the one they ended up using instead but, it just looked so much...better....
Anyway.

You know the rules already, OCs only for use by their owners, canon characters can be used by anyone, visual reference only blah blah. Happy requesting! : )

Finished

Griffin:
I'd love to see G1 Gusty in this style, please! :heart:

(I like the green-eyed Euro version best but feel free to pick whichever release)
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/File:Nss-gusty2.png

Strawberry Swirl:
So sorry for the wait! Things have been hectic moving into a new room. I hope you like her, I quite like the version you linked as well. :)

Griffin:
She looks great, thank you! :hug:

kittyhasnosoul:
(This is my first time replying to a thread... if I make any mistakes pls tell me ^.^)

I'd love to see Strawberry Surprise (g1, the one with milk as her cutie mark ^^) in this style, if you would like to!
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Ww67cBF8DmNFa5DEhZdVvZ8xeQ0w2POTPwj6Eil9n6qrKRUAX9GIOP9FGS6fUT3oNobA7MvLdTsiCYIrsTN-PwdZRZOhv-o9BzKqlndmSfd9iyBpK7WLcBDFJH26uT6YWBwOFzKki7_uamfml9bCt6Xsphrht9Jb0Q
(she has pinky pink hair and light peachy/reddish pink skin with grass green eyes! but you can do it however you want of course, it just might be hard to tell the exact colors from the photo ^^)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version