Pony Talk > Pony Corral

~Out Now and Coming Soon ~

<< < (131/255) > >>

Dragonflitter:
otocolobus_manul - That is amazing and I am jealous lol. Around here the only place with Breyers is Walmart!

Oh I wanted to mention this cute MLP book I found at Books-a-million, where I work!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I was particularly interested in it because it's an original story, it's not just a retelling of the movie.

It's aimed at very young readers, probably ages 4-5. It's very short. It takes place after the movie ends, and I was relieved to see that Sunny's alicorn status at the end of the movie doesn't seem to be permanent, although it left her with a rainbow stripe in her mane, I guess?

The plot is that Sunny is feeling sad because she misses her dad (already I was intrigued by them tackling something so serious!) and Izzy decides to spend the day cheering her up. They do all of Izzy's favorite things (like recycling, and making arts and crafts), but at the end Sunny is still a little sad. Izzy realizes that she did all her favorite things and not Sunny's favorite things! Izzy apologizes and Sunny says "That's okay, spending time with you is also one of my favorite things" (which I thought was super cute!) and then the book ends with them going roller-blading. I thought it was a good message for little kids.

It's on Amazon if anyone is interested.

Leave a Whisper:
Dragonflitter, dunno if you have any tack and feed stores nearby, but they can carry breyers.

Wardah:
New Pop Mart figures

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2022/01/coming-soon-leisure-afternoon-figures.html

Ponyfan:
I found this at Target today.  I tried to take a pic with the bottom of the lantern light up but it didn't show up well.

Ponyfan

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Ponyfan on January 29, 2022, 10:17:11 AM ---I found this at Target today.  I tried to take a pic with the bottom of the lantern light up but it didn't show up well.

Ponyfan

--- End quote ---

Sunny gets her powers from Dragon Balls.  :silly:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version