Pony Talk > Pony Corral

~Out Now and Coming Soon ~

<< < (130/247) > >>

starscout:
Sunizzy! :heart::heart::heart:
The Care Bears Valentine's cards look cute. I'm glad they're breaking out Love-a-Lot for them. She's one of my absolute favorite bears.

Snapdragon:

--- Quote from: Ponyfan on January 15, 2022, 11:36:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on January 08, 2022, 05:32:22 PM ---
On another note, shouldn't this thread be pinned? It seems like it has been unpinned.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  I wonder if it was unpinned by mistake?

I found some new things in the Valentine section at Walmart.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I wonder if these Valentines are the 2021 design since they don't feature the new G5 ponies?  I didn't see any G5 Valentines.

Ponyfan

--- End quote ---

OMG, I was JUST THERE and I didn't see most of this! All I saw was the 'make your own' valentines set, which I got! (I also found some super-cute kissing plush zebras, those were adorable!)

otocolobus_manul:
Found the Basic Fun Twinkle Eyes for $13 each at my local Ace Hardware! They had about 3 of each except for Gingerbread, who had 2. I went ahead and grabbed Gingerbread and I'll probably be back for the others.

Dragonflitter:
Ace Hardware store carries toys? o.0 That's a new one on me!

otocolobus_manul:
The Ace by me is owned by a local family, and its pretty unusual for an Ace. In addition to the standard hardware stuff they have a lot of grills and grilling stuff (which might be normal for an ace, idk), a large farm section, a post office, a fudge/Blue Bell ice cream shop, a large section dedicated to housewares and stuff made by smaller local companies, and a very impressive Breyer horse section. That's the main the reason I go, lol - they're my main Breyer dealer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version