Pony Talk > Pony Corral

~Out Now and Coming Soon ~

<< < (121/250) > >>

tailrustedtealeaf:
Ugh, that's frustrating. I was on the fence about buying it anyway because the inside seems very boring. Guess that decision might be made for me. :(

Ragamuffin:
Haven't seen anyone mention these? Aussies come get your G1 bedding (from Spotlight):

https://www.spotlightstores.com/kids/kids-bedroom/kids-quilt-covers/my-little-pony-dreams-quilt-cover-set/BP80558761-pink

The image is too much of a hassle for me to link. :lol: Also has other things, like a fitted sheet set and a throw blanket. No international shipping unfortunately. It's too bad, it's really cute. I like the quilt's other side.

Ponyfan:
Was the original release date for the G1 planner August?  I thought it was and then when I needed a planner at the end of August/beginning of September I looked that one up on Amazon and saw that the release date was in November, now it's December.   

I found a G5 Magic Ink book at Target today.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ponyfan

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Ragamuffin on October 29, 2021, 06:47:30 PM ---Haven't seen anyone mention these? Aussies come get your G1 bedding (from Spotlight):

https://www.spotlightstores.com/kids/kids-bedroom/kids-quilt-covers/my-little-pony-dreams-quilt-cover-set/BP80558761-pink

The image is too much of a hassle for me to link. :lol: Also has other things, like a fitted sheet set and a throw blanket. No international shipping unfortunately. It's too bad, it's really cute. I like the quilt's other side.

--- End quote ---

How pretty.  Snuzzle, Blossom and Sunlight.

Goanna:
Hey fellow Aussies, just a heads up that ALDI is selling some Basic Fun ponies from today onwards! My store had, from what I could see: Cotton Candy, Blossom, Applejack, Moondancer, Twilight, and Sunbeam. Best of all, they're only $15 (last year they were $20)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version