Pony Talk > Pony Corral

~Out Now and Coming Soon ~

<< < (119/250) > >>

Bekuno:

--- Quote from: SunPony on September 18, 2021, 04:29:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bekuno on September 18, 2021, 02:25:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: SunPony on September 18, 2021, 12:36:37 PM ---Oooo I like those!  Puffy stickers are fun  :biggrin:

Today I went to my local Target first thing in the morning and there were ZERO ponies of ANY generation.  It seemed odd because the movie is coming out so soon, and there didn't appear to be any shelf space set aside for them either....

--- End quote ---

Curious to know: is your Target a normal store or a "super" store? I've only been able to find products at Super Target. My local regular Target didn't have anything either  :cry:

--- End quote ---

Oh good question, I'm not sure... It does have the grocery section, is that what makes a super target super?

--- End quote ---

Nah, mine has one too. Normally the sign out front will say "Super Target" I think? They're just like.. twice the size. One of the biggest ones here has like statues and even some fun tiny play areas in the kids section lol

Carrehz:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Found this shirt at ASDA on Saturday, it's shorter than it looks in the pic. More of a crop top thing than standard t-shirt length.

Ponyfan:
I found this bath toy set at the dollar spot at Target.

Ponyfan

Wardah:

--- Quote from: Ponyfan on September 28, 2021, 01:58:21 PM ---I found this bath toy set at the dollar spot at Target.

Ponyfan

--- End quote ---

Is that the same Tara Toy Corp that used to make fakies? Funny how now they are doing official merch.

Ponyfan:
I don't know if it's the same company or not.  It would be interesting if it was.

I found this Halloween costume and wig at Walmart.  The costume is a Walmart exclusive but I don't think the wig is (please overlook the price tag in the picture. I just put the costume there to get a pic).

[/url]

satchel and tail pieces

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version