Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Have you ever found a Nirvana pony in the wild?

(1/13) > >>

pinkkittywinks:
Hi ponies,

Have you ever found a Nirvana pony in the wild whilst out thrifting/flea market/car boot sale/charity shop?

I have not had any Nirvana luck yet :P I still live in hope though. I would love to hear about any wild Nirvana's you have found.

Love pkw xxx

Barnacle_lady:
If I leave the Italians out I can say yes I did find some nirvanas through out the years.
The first that comes in mind is Macau Lemon Drop. Spanish Bow Tie. French Starshine and Moonstone. Not sure if plush Honeycomb can be counted too? And that Parasol plush which still needs officialy confirmed Brazilian.

RoseNoire:
I did, yes.
Aside from the plethora of Italians in my country, I found a French Cotton Candy in a flea market, among a few other ponies and the Show Stable + a G3 house playset. That was quite the unforgettable day. ^^
Some releases are way more rare in Europe than they are in the US. For myself, I would consider a So-Soft to be similarly considered as a Nirvana. Also, I found a Flat-Foot Minty in a thrift store, that was amazing to me.

lovesbabysquirmy:
I picked up a huge lot of ponies and it had 3 greek ponies in it!

babyprincessnicole:
I found Italian Polly (White with pink hearts) at an antique fair near where I live in the US for $2!  Still my most amazing find in the wild.  I could never sell her, it was love at first sight!  I still wonder what her life before me was like, to end up here where I am.

:)

Nicole

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version