collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone playing Pokemon Cafe Mix? Who wants to be on a team?  (Read 6106 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone playing Pokemon Cafe Mix? Who wants to be on a team?
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2021, 07:55:36 PM »
So the notice says that we'll have to re-join our teams but if we can't kick out anyone so that there's space for the people who were unjustly kicked out and had our spaces usurped by people who are just looking to get prizes without actually helping, how can I get back in?  :sad:  I hate that they didn't just override it and put us back in our rightful teams for THIS event only, with the understanding that by the next event we would have to have it back down to 30 members or the team wouldn't be eligible.  I think that would be fair.  And honestly, how many people on everyone's teams haven't been playing and wouldn't even know if they've been kicked off after this event?  At least if they were removed right after this event it would give them time to find a new team by the next one. 

We should definitely change it to be approval required after this.  At least then there's a chance that anyone who gets accidentally bumped can have their spot back.

I want to get back into THIS team but I hesitate to wait until next week when they get it sorted out.  Should I join a team for the rest of this one and then we'll figure it out afterwards?  I haven't wanted to play because I didn't want to earn stars that weren't going to help out the team.  I have enough for the maximum Master Cafe reward but still...  I hate not knowing what to do about this.  :wail:

ETA: I bit the bullet and added myself to another team.  I have to earn 20 stars to get the Chansey on my team because this team already got it so I'll do that and once the mess is sorted I'll come back to Nerds Rule.  :sigh:  At least I was able to find a team that I didn't have to do all of it myself to get caught up.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 07:58:44 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2021, 05:11:34 AM »
Yeah I just got confirmation from the developer they can't help me getting you a spot back on the team.

They asked for you to contact them to make sure you had your data, but since you already did that I'm not sure that's necessary.

My suggestion is once you get chansey, and anything afterwards on the other team... leave a day before the event ends so you can come back right after the event.. because of the 24 cool down time.

I'm crossing my fingers they don't extend the event right away though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2021, 02:19:26 PM »
Yeah I figured there wasn't much they could do because it would probably take way too much to get everyone back into their rightful teams.  And I was wrong about only needing 20 stars.  It was 20 stars to get to where the rest of the team was, but it kept track of where I was on Nerds Rule so now it lists Chansey as having 773/1080 to get it.  So I don't get the prizes again.  And from the looks of things, this team needs my help.  There are 30 people but only 7 have contributed anything.  And looking at their team list most people haven't even logged into the game for more than 100 days!  So it's good for them and once this is over I'll come back. 

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2021, 09:36:32 AM »
Oy...managed to get Chansey at about 1 this morning. :faint: I got the last 60 stars that the team needed but 98% of them came from 1 star levels.  There were 2 2 star levels and only 1 friend bonus...on a 1 star level.  It was super frustrating not to get anything worth more when I just wanted to finish it off!  But I got it so if they extend the team challenge maybe the other people on the team will help get some of the bonus stuff.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2021, 02:53:05 AM »
34A2CW3SCEPB

Just recently started playing and still figuring out how teams work.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2021, 05:33:02 AM »
34A2CW3SCEPB

Just recently started playing and still figuring out how teams work.

In about 3 days I'll have the ability to kick inactive members, and get Pokeyonekenobie back to being leader. (This can't be done when there is a current challenge)

If you'd like, you could join our team. When there are team challenges, we at the very least are able to get the visiting character.

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2021, 12:53:15 PM »
Yeah, I'd like to join! I'm currently on a random team of strangers so I can do the events and I don't think they'll miss me.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2021, 08:00:34 PM »
Yay more people on our team!   :biggrin:

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2021, 05:39:37 AM »
Alright :) I made some space.

I kicked people who have been off for 60+ days (and a 2 people with really low levels, that haven't been on in a long time too. Like they tried for a day or two then decided they didn't like the game.)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2021, 07:07:03 AM »
I figured out how to leave my team this morning so I will be able to put in my request tomorrow morning.  :)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2021, 09:02:45 AM »
Does it show you are the captain now? It took a bit for it to show it on my end.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2021, 07:48:31 PM »
Yup, I'm back to being the captain.  Thanks Bandit!  I wish it would let me set a second-in-command so that if this happens again I can make sure it's someone from here.  There's just no way to communicate with the more random people that have joined the team.  I've made it public but requiring approval so that we can get more people on the team for the next one but once the team is full I'll change it back to private.  I'll probably make a list of who's on the team so that if people get bumped by an update I can add them back in before adding new people.

Hey, Zapper, have you gotten to the "Add a Friend" challenge yet?  If not I'll wait to add you as a friend so that you can fill that.

ETA: There are some spaces available so if you guys want to let me know your Cafe names so that I can add you in, that would be great.  :)

In case I forgot to post it before my Cafe user name is Rhapsody.  :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 08:01:21 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2021, 05:42:35 AM »
Hey, Zapper, have you gotten to the "Add a Friend" challenge yet?  If not I'll wait to add you as a friend so that you can fill that.

ETA: There are some spaces available so if you guys want to let me know your Cafe names so that I can add you in, that would be great.  :)

In case I forgot to post it before my Cafe user name is Rhapsody.  :)

If that's the thing on the boards I already did it and added you :)
My café name is Zip Zap.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2021, 06:35:08 PM »
Okay, kids...next team challenge starts tonight.  If you haven't already, let me know what your game name is so I can add you if you request to join Nerds Rule!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2021, 06:39:29 PM »
It does?? Time flies fast. X_x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal