collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone playing Pokemon Cafe Mix? Who wants to be on a team?  (Read 6108 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone playing Pokemon Cafe Mix? Who wants to be on a team?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2020, 06:18:05 PM »
So I downloaded this on my Switch console as well (still keeping my phone version logged in every day to get those rewards but you can't transfer data between the two versions).

If any spots in your team become available, Pokeyonekenobie, please let me know! I'm actively playing on the Switch version now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2020, 11:07:11 PM »
Well it won't let me take anyone off the team during a team event so I have to wait until it ends. I'll probably post as soon as I do that so you can try to get on.  There are a bunch of people that haven't logged in in over a month so I don't even think they'll notice. 

But Bandit's been killing it!   :thumb:  I'm hoping to have some extra time to play this weekend but with Nano taking up a lot of my free time I haven't had the time to play like I'd like.  This four-day weekend I have should give me some playtime.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2020, 08:07:40 AM »
Okay so the next Team event starts next week.  I am removing people from my team that have not been on in 50 days or more.  So if that's any of you, sorry!  If there's space when you get there feel free to join back up!

Maybe that's what I'll start doing before each team event, clearing out anyone who hasn't logged on in 50 days.  This "culling" cut my team from 30 down to 18.  I don't care if people are helping to play-I know some of the levels are really hard for people to get past, but even if they're not able to contribute I'd rather have people who at least want the prizes than people who are just taking up slots.  Because who knows, maybe they'll finally get past that hard level and then be able to help out on the next one.  People who aren't playing at all don't even have a chance of helping and they're not collecting the prizes either.  And I know that life gets busy and maybe you didn't log in for this team event but are planning on jumping back in for the next one so I think 50 days is a decent amount of wiggle room.  If it's not let me know and I'll figure out a different number but some people this time hadn't logged in in more than 70 days.   :blink:

Wow that's rambly and I hope it makes sense without coming across mean.  I don't mean to be mean.   :P
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 08:16:28 AM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2020, 03:36:07 PM »
I'm not sure I'm super excited about the next one because of the Christmas theme...

I hope you can join us Sora!

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2020, 05:14:48 PM »
I’m playing it, just waiting for new levels to update. Sure, I’ll join your team. I was previously on Team Eevee Love, but I can switch.
Friend code: 35S26DTKAQ86
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2021, 11:27:57 PM »
Somehow I got kicked off of MY team that I made.  I did not leave it and now it says that it's full and I cannot join back in.  I've sent a support request to the Pokemon team and I am not pleased with the situation.  I couldn't have left because I was on the team, went in to play a level, beat the level and received a notice that I wasn't on the team anymore.  And it's impossible to remove someone from a team during an event.  So I don't know what happened or if they'll be able to get me back on.  If someone can find out who the team leader is now, it would be interesting to know, as I didn't assign anyone else to be the team leader and I suspect (if it didn't automatically set Bandit as the leader since she's the high scorer at the moment) that it whoever it is somehow managed to hack the team and I'd like to tell the Pokemon support people so they can look into it.   :cry:

One thing's for sure, once I get back in I will be changing it from public to private and requiring approvals after kicking out all the non-helpers.  This is not cool. 

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2021, 03:43:54 AM »
I sent a support claim. I've read bad things about the support team, but fingers crossed.

Also, if I can't get you back in on time... I don't know if you have reddit, but sometimes I see some requests for people to join teams there. Maybe someone would let you on their team for a bit if you explained the situation? :/ I'm sure most people would understand. (I'd ask there, but I don't have an account >_<; I just lurk) -- ETA: It seems like this thing has happened to a few people. >< ugh

I'm not entirely sure how many of our members came from public, but I imagine just toggling on the approval thing might help out if still wanted it open, but some level of control.

:( Anyway, I'm super sorry. that really bums me out on your behalf.

ETA: I'm reading maybe using this support --- https://pcm.pokemon-support.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
 --- is better then using the one on pokemon.com, which the game directs you to. The pokemon.com one I don't think can help with technical things.

Make sure you put in a claim with this site too, because I think they are the ones who can fix technical issues.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 04:53:48 AM by banditpony »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2021, 07:25:40 AM »
Thanks, Bandit.  That's who I ended up putting in the support request with last night.  I don't know if they'll be able to do anything because someone slipped into my spot and there's a 24 hour wait before being allowed to join a new team once you leave.  But I didn't click anything to leave so maybe that will be something in my favor.  We'll see what happens.  I guess if I have to I can join a team to get Chansey (I'm so mad because we were so close to it when this happened and now I'll probably have to start over-but at least there might be time to make that happen) and then come back to this one after the event is over and we can fix some things.  If we make it a team require approvals then if this happens again whoever is Team Captain (which appears to default to the highest ranking member when it isn't me--in this case it was luckily Bandit) can let people back into their spots after the wait time lets them join a team again.

So if anyone on here is in the Nerds Rule team, it would be a good idea to let us know and what your Pokemon Cafe user name is so we can try to keep people we can actually communicate with in the top spots. 

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2021, 09:38:30 AM »
https://twitter.com/pokemoncafemix/status/1352198945036935171

It looks like they are aware of the problem, if that makes any difference.

o_o; I hope I don't randomly get booted too, knock on wood.

My first response (which was just from pokemon.com) said that they couldn't help me, since it was an issue with your account. I more spun it towards you getting kicked out due to a glitch, but I had no way of helping you getting back in. :/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 10:05:36 AM by banditpony »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2021, 10:32:17 AM »
It happened right after I updated the game, which it made me do when I first tried to play it last night.  So I think if you've updated and it hasn't kicked you out yet you might be okay.  If not, maybe by the time it boots you they'll have figured me out and I can get you back in.  This is a pain but at least it wasn't just me so I don't think anyone hacked the team or my account so that's good.  I guess if all else fails I'll create a new team for the next challenge and start over.  But I really liked the name so I hope it doesn't come to that.   :huh:  I think I may wait to see if they get back to me before joining another team, just in case. 

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2021, 12:54:37 PM »
Yeah, I imagine at best when the event is over, I'll get you back in... :/ I just hope maybe they'll address the issue for you and you don't completely lose out.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2021, 05:17:43 PM »
I did get a reply from the support team.  They asked for information like my support number, my region, os, what happened in as much detail as possible, etc. so that they can figure out the issue.  But they also said that due to high support claims at the moment it may take longer than usual to get an answer.  I still cannot see other teams to join so I think the 24 hour rule is in effect which means I won't be able to see anything until around midnight here.  I hope they get it figured out but it looks like it was a pretty wide-spread issue so who knows how they'll end up fixing it.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2021, 04:06:01 AM »
There's an in game message about it, so it appears to be fixed..

I'm asking if anything that could be done about the full team blocking you from joining.  I doubt it. If anything, maybe it will be something they could consider in the future.

The international support team is so much nicer then the american one. lol.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2021, 07:08:38 AM »
When I request it says I can't join because it has had too many requests sent to it.  Is that because there are 30 people or because there are actually a lot of requests right now?  When I click on "View Team" under the friends tab it tells me that the team is set to private but I can search it by name and it comes up.  I figured I'd need the team ID to find it if it was private.  Weird.

ETA: If it won't let me back in for this round I can join another team and then get back in after.  And now I'm wondering if I join another team if I will get all the prizes up to level 8 again...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 07:12:59 AM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2021, 11:50:33 AM »
As far as I know there aren't a bunch of requests. it's just set at it's 30 cap.

I would think that it should keep your progress and no dupe prizes, but who knows! >_<; It sounds like its just kinda oddball programming over all.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 11:58:05 AM by banditpony »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal