collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eBay feedback Problem  (Read 1861 times)

Offline Pumpkin_Tart

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
eBay feedback Problem
« on: May 28, 2020, 10:15:11 AM »
  Recently, I have changed my mailing options to priority mail International as I have lost some packages in the mailing process(I am assuming stolen or due to COVID-19). And then the buyer messages me that the tracking hasn't been updated in a month, etc. so I give them a full refund. As it was getting expensive to give full refunds I now ship with Priority mail international until I feel like it is okay for me to go back to First Class.
     Anyway...,after I sent out a special offer through eBay and the buyer accepted, they emailed me saying that the shipping was too expensive on an item. I completely sympathize with buyers as International shipping cost as they can get really expensive. As a Buyer myself, I want to save as much as is reasonable. So, since the item was a lower value and the buyer requested it, I decided to ship with First Class. About two weeks later, I see that I have a neutral feedback rating. It was only one word so not very specific. I was really confused as to why because I offered my buyer the cheapest International Shipping option that the US Postal Service offers and a discount. The item did have a flaw so I checked to make sure that I mentioned it and I did + pictures. The feedback was not specific either. I contacted the buyer as to why but they have not responded. The tracking says that the items estimated arrival is in July...In all of my listings, I tell my buyers what shipping service I use and to please contact me prior to leaving negative or neutral feedback. Sellers really appreciate it!
     I am currently reading up on how to get it removed as I have never had to do this before. I have been selling on eBay for almost 2 years and have sold hundreds of items. Apparently there is a "Request Revision from Buyer" option. Should I use this or try to contact eBay first? I just would really like to not have a neutral sitting there for a year or however long it takes. Sorry if this in kind of a rant but I am really frustrated as I do not know what I did wrong.  >_< I would appreciate any advice one has to offer!

I have decided to contact eBay and should be resolved! Thx for reading!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 07:52:30 PM by Pumpkin_Tart »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal