collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Needing help from Australia and possibly Canada (will pay for your help)  (Read 3057 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
I don’t know if this is still allowed but I’ll post it anyway. It’s not pony related but can be, so I’ll explain.

There is a particular brand of shoes I like but the number of sellers in the US is limited. They have more shipments in for dealers outside the U.S. but only the dealers in the U.K. Ship to me. I would like to get some of the shoes I cannot get from these other dealers, so it does require I find someone that can buy and ship to me.

When I was still actively collecting ponies this group was great about being so helpful. Anyway just a few things.

I’m looking for someone that can help more long term, but it’s not always constant. The stores only get new stock so often so it’s not constantly buying stuff. I would of course cover the cost or the shoes, shipping to you etc and cover PayPal fees since I want to do this securely as a transaction. I would prefer to see how many it takes to ship to the US to get a better rate so if you’re able to hold onto a pair till we get a few together that would be great.

I will also pay you for your time in helping me. That can be either helping hunt down some ponies in the U.S. you need, purchasing off EBay for you, or I’ll just straight up give you money for helping me.

Anyway, if anyone is interested or you know someone that would be good for this feel free to message me. I do prefer any transactions we do like my sending money for shoes or if you’re sending money for me to purchase something for you be done beforehand to buy the item. I also want us to keep it through transactions and not friends and family to cover both of us in the transactions. Anyway, think I’ve covered everything important.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
Hi Maddie! Long time no see  :)

Pm'd you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Hi Maddie! Long time no see  :)

Pm'd you.
Hey good to see you! Yeah, I kinda had to cut down on ponies years ago with my constant medical issues so I stopped hanging around. Every once in a while though I splurge on clothing including shoes.

Also still open if others are interested in helping. It would be good if I could find someone from Australia too.

Formerly Maddie

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Are they in NZ or just Aussie?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Are they in NZ or just Aussie?
There are distributors in both areas, but the one that has the most is located in Australia. I did not look to see if the bigger distributor in Australia would ship to New Zealand though.

Post Merge: May 23, 2020, 06:21:54 AM

Yep only within Australia  >_<
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 06:21:54 AM by Maddie »

Formerly Maddie

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Does zappos.com carry them?  That's where I have to buy my shoes because nobody carries the ones I like in store.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Does zappos.com carry them?  That's where I have to buy my shoes because nobody carries the ones I like in store.
Sadly no, the list of retailers is pretty short. There are several retailers in the U.S. but they stay sold out for the most part. The few U.K. sellers are super nice in shipping and helping but Australia just had the most options consistently.

I’ve been trying to keep up with EBay, Amazon, and FB marketplace to see if people have them but since I wear a bigger size usually it a not what I need.

Formerly Maddie

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Hi Maddie, I can possibly help you - I live in NZ but have family over in Au that travel over to NZ frequently (or at least did until covid, they will travel over again once restrictions lift).
Do the aussie and nz retailers posting domestically? if so I am can help. I wont be much use thou if it requires physically going to the stores.

Just flick me a pm if your still requiring help :)

Offline horseygal

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
What's the store/ Brand? I'm in Sydney and maybe could help depending on where they are;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal