collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need someone in Europe to help with ebay purchase?  (Read 1613 times)

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
Need someone in Europe to help with ebay purchase?
« on: April 30, 2020, 03:23:26 AM »
This is a stretch, but there are a few non mlp figures on ebay at the moment I tried to get, but due to this stupid virus they are unable to ship to US. Seller is in Germany so my idea was if someone in UK or another European country that does not have restrictions at the moment could help me by purchasing them and then shipping to me? I'd pay for the trouble. Thanks.

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+393)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
Re: Need someone in Europe to help with ebay purchase?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 04:20:32 AM »
You can ship from Germany to the US - for 53€ (incl. a 5kg package and priority treatment). That is the only shipping method currently. So your sellers might not want to ship to the US, but it is possible.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 12:39:34 AM »
The UK is still under lockdown. That said, post is working between here and Europe and here and the US because they haven't stopped trade (the opposite). Post offices are also open and the mail system is working here (albeit they're stopping deliveries on a Saturday from this week for some reason).

However right now we are on essential journeys only, which means taking items to the PO (or anything else) is not really essential. It would probably only be considered essential if you were sending some supplies to a family member who couldn't get things.

The country with the least restrictions in Western Europe appears to be Sweden, I am not sure what their regulations are about shipping but that might be your best bet, to find someone in Sweden who can do the transaction for you. Sweden is an EU country so in normal terms it shouldn't be an issue but they also don't use Euros which maybe would make it more complicated.

Good luck.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 10:33:18 AM »
Well the items I wanted are no longer up so I guess they either sold or seller took them down. Thanks anyway.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal