collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mattel's CAVE CLUB  (Read 13592 times)

Offline The-Extravagant-Pony

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Mattel's CAVE CLUB
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2020, 12:01:03 PM »
Forgot to add these have new boxes without plastic windows.

Right now I’m more of a fan of the MGA dolls.

Total opposite for me.
CC have really won me over and I need to get Bashley to accompany my Emberly. The rock chick needs a pyrotechnician for her shows :lol:

I’m really interested in buying some LOL OMG dolls and rainbow high eventually, but I think I’ve hit my spending limit right now lol. Just bought ponies & gifts!

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2020, 03:00:17 PM »
I hope these guys do more original characters and not just a bunch of same name/different hairstyles

but I like this line of doll overall - thanks for the links zapper :-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline The-Extravagant-Pony

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2020, 03:08:47 PM »
I hope these guys do more original characters and not just a bunch of same name/different hairstyles

but I like this line of doll overall - thanks for the links zapper :-)

They’ll probably do like Monster high and have several different themed lines. Like, prom, traveling theme, sports, etc.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2020, 04:01:31 PM »
Not a huge doll person, but I'm drawn to them for their articulation and cute bodies! Maybe I'll pick up a few for some headswap tests. I'm glad to see that they haven't been discontinued.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2020, 05:19:39 PM »

Right now I%u2019m more of a fan of the MGA dolls.

Honestly I'm liking all of them. The main way I'm surviving is of course being picky and focusing on the ones that appeal to me the most. I finally got my first OMG dolls because the Remix Super Set with it's totally outrageous band theme appealed to me and unless they release a rainbow themed girl that's not an expensive playset doll, I'll be waiting for Rainbow High to have their formal dance line. I'd love if Cave Club had some kind of line with a crystal theme.

I think it's just the Amazon dolls with the hair extensions that have the windowless boxes. From what I have heard wave 1 was like that too. Of course there's no telling if they will end up coming to stores so these might be the only ones.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2020, 07:42:44 AM »

I think it's just the Amazon dolls with the hair extensions that have the windowless boxes. From what I have heard wave 1 was like that too. Of course there's no telling if they will end up coming to stores so these might be the only ones.

Ah, that's interesting. We don't get the ones with hair extensions here and they came in regular window boxes. I really want Bashley with hair extension because it really ties together her look :huh:

Offline yaizel

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chikapaw.livejournal.com/
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2021, 05:17:29 PM »
Has anybody seen the t rex still for sale somewhere near them? They didn't brought her to my country, and can't bring anywhere, she is quite the coolest dino I've seen on a while
the better pic of all artist is in the heart

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2021, 07:12:47 PM »

Ah, that's interesting. We don't get the ones with hair extensions here and they came in regular window boxes. I really want Bashley with hair extension because it really ties together her look :huh:

Is Bashley’s hair extension Amazon exclusive, though? Unlike the other basic dolls, I don’t actually see “Amazon Exclusive” or “online exclusive” stamped on the listing...

I have to say, I really hope Bashley’s quality is an indicator of things to come! Her dress is so much nicer than anything the previous dolls have had... Please Mattel!—no more paper-thin, unfinished nylon!
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline starcatcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2021, 09:20:11 AM »
Bashley has a great design, definitely my favorite out of the dolls. She stands out as her own unique character but she gives me Jem vibes – it’s awesome.

Someone in the thread earlier dressed these dolls up in Barbie clothes and they were kind of big, are there any other notable doll clothes they can wear? The entirety of the Cave Club line is kind of short and muscular. It doesn’t seem like the company involved or fans are interested in making new clothes for them, which leaves the dolls kind of stuck in the outfits they came packaged with. I like clothing variety. :(

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2021, 09:39:36 AM »
I only have one of these - she was on sale over Christmas so I bought her on a whim. Emberly I think. She's the redhead.

I remember Jem ailed in part because she didn't have a normal body physique (normal in doll terms, they were actually more normal than barbie in other ways xD).

I have the rest of a really boring weekend ahead of me though. I'm now contemplating if I know where my fabric is and whether to see if I can make Emberly some new clothes...or at the very least, patterns.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline yaizel

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
    • http://chikapaw.livejournal.com/
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2021, 09:54:18 AM »
Is anyone collecting the baby dinos? Or knows who may be selling doubles? These blind bags are harder to desifer the codes, i don't want to end with a pile of doubles T_T
the better pic of all artist is in the heart

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2021, 02:20:10 PM »
oh no! they went the blind bag route that is so annoying for exactly that reason - doubles  (I found a tokidoki broker to avoid all the blind box doubles - not fun to me)

hopefully you find a fellow collector here - or maybe see if there is a FB group formed?  It is amazing how that has been a good reason for social networking when it comes to swapping out doubles :-)

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2021, 10:01:33 AM »
I love the new dolls! I still don't know if I want to collect them.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Lilithdrff

• Altered Soul
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Crazy Cat Lady
    • View Profile
    • AlteredTime Design
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2021, 12:20:55 PM »
This is a pretty interesting line, love the articulation, and the theme is nice and fresh. I'm not a fan of the overall look only because I tend to like the dark and mysterious doll themes, but they're cute; and who doesn't love baby dinos?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal