collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mattel's CAVE CLUB  (Read 13574 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Mattel's CAVE CLUB
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2021, 06:04:55 AM »
This is a pretty interesting line, love the articulation, and the theme is nice and fresh. I'm not a fan of the overall look only because I tend to like the dark and mysterious doll themes, but they're cute; and who doesn't love baby dinos?

Oh, I am so waiting for them to introduce a darker character. I am always eager to see either gothy or rocky characters in doll lines. They already got a rocker in Bashley but she is very pastelly. I hope the line continues the way it does so we can see a couple more dolls. I think they generally go into a very colorful and fun direction with them so I am not getting my hopes up too high. If they made a goth girl they could use dark purples instead of black, it could work. And make her ride a pterosaur so we'd get Raven Queen 2.0 :lol:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2021, 02:12:57 PM »
This is a pretty interesting line, love the articulation, and the theme is nice and fresh. I'm not a fan of the overall look only because I tend to like the dark and mysterious doll themes, but they're cute; and who doesn't love baby dinos?

Oh, I am so waiting for them to introduce a darker character. I am always eager to see either gothy or rocky characters in doll lines. They already got a rocker in Bashley but she is very pastelly. I hope the line continues the way it does so we can see a couple more dolls. I think they generally go into a very colorful and fun direction with them so I am not getting my hopes up too high. If they made a goth girl they could use dark purples instead of black, it could work. And make her ride a pterosaur so we'd get Raven Queen 2.0 :lol:

I mean Lumina kinda has that vibe.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2021, 04:17:47 PM »

I mean Lumina kinda has that vibe.

I don't really see Raven in Lumina. She is pale with darker hair, sure, but she is more of a Melody Piper. She is a DJ and with those neon hairstreaks she feels more like a raver, not strictly goth. I really like her design, though. I also appreciate the new characters are all still getting pets. The pets are getting more clever, too. Ruly's dodo being named Thesaurus made me chuckle.

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2021, 03:24:22 PM »
I'm not a fan of the caveman theme but they look super cute restyled!

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2021, 09:45:15 PM »
I LOVE Cave Club! I stumbled across them in Walmart and fell in love instantly. Waiting for Lumina and Ruly now. I've also been picking up some of the dino baby crystals and they're so cute. Wave 3 is on Amazon Canada and they're my favorite so far. 

Is anyone collecting the baby dinos? Or knows who may be selling doubles? These blind bags are harder to desifer the codes, i don't want to end with a pile of doubles T_T

I found this site super helpful with codes. They're not all on there but people add more as they are found. She has a list for wave 2 also but not wave 3 yet. 

http://venivididolli.blogspot.com/2020/08/cave-club-dino-baby-crystal-codes.html

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2021, 04:26:48 PM »
Love the codes! Thank you! Maybe I can get a little triceratops with them.

I just saw these:

http://www.youloveit.com/dolls/1887-mattel-cave-club-cave-tots-dolls-with-dinosaurs.html

Loving the little blue dino and rider. 
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2021, 07:16:22 PM »
Just FYI Target has some of the first wave at 7.99. Fernessa is 10.49, I think Slate is too.

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline SinisteaParty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2021, 07:16:54 AM »
I just picked up slate, lumina and some pets (after I learned they have CODES) yesterday. It seems like most of my stores have stopped carrying them or something I haven’t seen them since they went on clearance

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal