Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Crystal Dreams of Pony Design...!

<< < (15/15)

The_Loner:
Man, you should be working for Hasbro... or Basic Fun! I love the art and the story - so much nostalgia ^.^

Crystal-Sushi:

--- Quote from: DreamsofUnicorn on November 10, 2021, 02:09:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Crystal-Sushi on November 10, 2021, 12:58:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: DreamsofUnicorn on November 08, 2021, 06:03:04 PM ---visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here's the first set
Hope you like!

--- End quote ---

AAAH THEY LOOK SO CUTE!! :heart: Thankyou so much!

--- End quote ---
glad you like! I'll be posting the others as I draw them  :art:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

babies!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

really proud of this one :accomplished:

--- End quote ---

AH I LOVE THESE TWO! The Rock Candy girls look so good in your style, you should be proud of that one! :heart: And the Flutterpillars!!

--- Quote from: The_Loner on November 27, 2021, 12:06:08 PM ---Man, you should be working for Hasbro... or Basic Fun! I love the art and the story - so much nostalgia ^.^

--- End quote ---

AH I WISH! Thankyou so much haha, I aim to create nostalgia, even though it's from an era before I was even born (1997 baby haha)

The_Loner:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote from: The_Loner on November 27, 2021, 12:06:08 PM ---Man, you should be working for Hasbro... or Basic Fun! I love the art and the story - so much nostalgia ^.^

--- End quote ---

AH I WISH! Thankyou so much haha, I aim to create nostalgia, even though it's from an era before I was even born (1997 baby haha)

--- End quote ---

:wow: Haha, I would never have guessed! You hit the nostalgia perfectly!  :ohyeah:

Nenufar:
I die for your Pastel egg ponies. I wish they were real!
They remmind me to the G3 Easter ponies but you used a very soft G1ish style, I love it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version