Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Crystal Dreams of Pony Design...!

<< < (12/33) > >>

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Crystal-Sushi on April 08, 2021, 06:41:24 AM ---Introducing the Pastel Egg Ponies!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aaah better late than never? XD
These guys have been on the backburner for over a year, as G1 never did any Easter ponies (well, standard issue US/UK G1 didn't) and I wanted to make some! <3
Went off of the feel of our two official Greek Easter ponies (Ladybird and Lambaditsa) which is why Marshmallow Frosting is in the sitting pose and shares similar colours; I wanted her to feel familiar but not be a copy of either preexisting pony if that makes sense?
I imagine they're chocolate scented, or perhaps vanilla.... Greek pony plastic is meant to smell like vanilla from what I've heard, so perhaps that works well?
Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy them! <3

(Also I'm so sorry for my long absence, depression has really been sapping my creativity of late :drunk:)

--- End quote ---

They're so sweet. My favorite is Merry Monday. Also big :hug:

Post Merge: September 12, 2021, 08:53:43 AM

--- Quote from: Crystal-Sushi on October 01, 2020, 06:50:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Esbayne on August 11, 2020, 08:29:06 PM ---These are all SO adorable!! My favourites so far are the baby wingers and the rock candy ponies, but they are all just so amazing! I wish they were all real ponies! :lovey:

--- End quote ---

Aww thankyou SO much! :heart: I wish they were real too, maybe one day? :D
Also...

I GOT THE TIMING RIGHT YEAAAH! <3
I really wanted to do a Halloween set, as we never got one in G1, but also, in keeping with the G1 line, black was never used as a main (hair/body) colour and it's one of the big Halloween colours, so I wanted to challenge myself to make a seasonal line without it!
These ponies all glow in the dark, and I had to restrain myself from madding any extra features, otherwise every line I design would wind up being a glitterbomb XD
I'm also super proud of the background for this one, as you may know it's something I struggle with so I really tried hard on this one to make it as atmospheric as possible!
I hope you all enjoy! <3

--- End quote ---

Pumpkin Patch needs to be made right now. My unrivaled favorite out of all your designs.

Crystal-Sushi:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on September 12, 2021, 08:48:24 AM ---
Pumpkin Patch needs to be made right now. My unrivaled favorite out of all your designs.

--- End quote ---

Aww haha, thankyou so much! :heart:

Also...

I FINALLY FINISHED THEM! These guys have been in my head for like a year...!
They're another gimmick combo, this time they're flocked AND scented, it's meant to look a bit like a powdered sugar coating, hence the name, I hope you enjoy! <3

Ponybookworm:
Utterly gorgeous Baby Ponies!!!

NanoRuby:
They look fantastic! You do a fantastic job at recreating the G1 art atyle. And I love the idea for the gimmick, that's so cute and someone should make them real

brightberry:
Aww... these are amazing! Love Baby Cotton Cloud!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version