Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Crystal Dreams of Pony Design...!

<< < (4/33) > >>

Crystal-Sushi:
She popped into my head and I just had to get her down on paper! A rather out-of-season Christmas pony - although it's close to Christmas in July so...? XD
She's meant to have Argie Masquerade's hot red/pink body colour, because that's something we never saw in the standard US release ponies (although Lady Flutter becomes close!)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Griffin:
Great design - the red body and icy hair make for an eye-catching combo! I like the stylized symbol, too.

Safflower:
If you were born in the right time/area I'm convinced you would have designed ponies for Hasbro :P Treetrimmer looks wonderful! I love her symbol!

Crystal-Sushi:

--- Quote from: Griffin on May 30, 2020, 01:06:28 AM ---Great design - the red body and icy hair make for an eye-catching combo! I like the stylized symbol, too.

--- End quote ---

Ah thankyou so much! I kinda wanted to invert the typical Christmas pony colours! I feel like I didn't execute the symbol quite as well as I wanted to though >_< but I'm glad you like it!

--- Quote from: Safflower on May 30, 2020, 06:00:38 PM ---If you were born in the right time/area I'm convinced you would have designed ponies for Hasbro :P Treetrimmer looks wonderful! I love her symbol!

--- End quote ---

Aaah you have no idea how much that means to me! :heart: That's literally my dream! I'm so glad you like her design!

pandabear_chan:
Your concepts are absolutely stunning - each of them. As mainly G1 customiser I'd love to give them a life and think about how to do them best but when they play with the though of becoming part of the HQG1C line (especially the cloudpuff ponies) more people would have access to the final ponies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version