collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: US eBay purchase&overseas shipping help needed (thin satin ribbons)  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Hi all,

(some of you might remember, as I've surely complained about this in the past here&over on the MH Arena, that) 1/16" size ribbons are completely unavailable in my country. I've been looking for them for years, and haven't found a single shop that carried them, offline or online - or even heard about them. 1/8 is the thinnest ribbon around here, and you can imagine the surprised faces I've seen when I actually started to carry some 1/16 with me to show what I mean when I say thin satin ribbon! :blink: -_- But to their defense, I too only know about its existence from it being used on doll clothing.

Long story short, it is available in the US, and I found an eBay seller who has a great variety of colours. Shipping within the US also seems to be free. Would someone be able to help me by buying some for me (or offering their address to be shipped there - in this case I can do the actual buying and paying on eBay), and then forwarding the ribbons to me?

Thank you in advance to anyone who could help me out :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal