collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Crystal Creatures anyone?  (Read 20738 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Creatures anyone?
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2020, 05:46:19 PM »
Yes, my theory is that Series 2 distribution was supposed to happen right at the start of the COVID crisis, when production and transportation of a lot of goods were shut down, so they just moved ahead to Series 3 by the time everything was up and running again.

You can find Series 2 for sale on Amazon from third-party sellers, but they are expensive.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2020, 09:10:29 PM »
It’s just been a terrible year in general for toy distribution, I think. :( A lot of toy releases from late 2019/2020 fell victim to the problems you mentioned... This has been the year of the scalpers, at least for me. :/
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2020, 09:52:49 PM »
It’s just been a terrible year in general for toy distribution, I think. :( A lot of toy releases from late 2019/2020 fell victim to the problems you mentioned... This has been the year of the scalpers, at least for me. :/

Cloudees has also suffered from distribution issues. They barely showed up in stores and I've had to resort to Amazon and 3rd party sellers. Of course now I'm down to the last 3 I want and the 3rd party well has dried up.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal